Problem with the Russian's

Read cilutan post

can we be friends? :smiley:

1 Like

You are female nelf so yes , we are friends <3

1 Like

3 way ?:rofl:

… And me?

You do realise firstly that 1. russians can just come on EU realms or atleast I know of russians who play on my server and have access to their own. So you never know spooking intensifies secondly, its nothing new the pre-made BS. Every region does it, the kick botting isnt that bad infact its almost non-existent as somebody who plays rated PVP regularly.

Its just a matter of learning to fake cast, as a warlock you do have alot of answers to allow you the chance to hard cast. Sure its not fun and dynamic but its the closest thing you’ll get to dynamic PVP since world PVP is much worse I assure you :joy:

To be honest they shouldnt be able to premade a damn AV or any other bg, they are playing like they are in the same room, never two stuns at the same time, always a kick at a time; a group of randoms + some bots dont stand a chance.
Is wow so low on subs that they need russians added to the Kazzak’s battlegroup? I remember a time when i would get matched vs russians once a week at best, now every damn bg is against russians and its a slaughterfest. If this goes on im outtie as well, killing my only joy in the game.

3 Likes

The simple solution is to fix the method they use to form premades for random BGs and completely disallow premades outside of RBGs
That’s it, that’s all they have to do, if they want to play as a premade group then have them play against other premade groups.

2 Likes

Ban Russians and all problems are solved. Nothing more to say!

1 Like

No problem with Russians. I just despise their AV tactics. Tedious, boring and zero fun. I will take the deserter buff every time now in AV when matched with Russians. I just dont have 90 mins spare for 1 BG.

They are basically shiet to play against…

I dont know if they are more, geared, dedicated, skilled or just have a thing for pvp…but most russian bg teams belong in some rated thing faaaar away from random bgs…

Somehow i have a hard time believ you. No problems with russians?
Then i guess you are a special snowflake in a blizzard, cause most ppl do have serious problems with them most of the time…

What makes you think that?

Give Russians their own server and everyone is happy!!
They can hit their heads by themselves and all euro countries are balanced again.

this has to do whit realy low numbers of Eu alliance doing bgs now, if it has to do whit Germans, french or russians, I have no idea, but a lot of Eu alliance do not do bgs at all now.

2 Likes

This is so true.

Send them back already!

I would guess it’s that they talk to each other. We would win so many more if people talked before the bg starts deciding who will go where & who will guard what. I am so fed up with people taking a base then moving somewhere else leaving it completely unguarded. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Russian team do that.

Russians are not the real problem the real problem is the F-ups who quit even trying immediately when they see Cyrillic alphabets.

Those are the real people who are the problem and you can add people who won’t listen what to do to same problem pile also people who join BG’s at 120 with less than 70k hp are A-holes too especially if they play DPS and or start complaining with crappy health pool that we lose.

3 Likes

We don’t rly. Nothing more than “incs” or talks about moms

1 Like