Problem with the Russian's

People don’t communicate because they may not not English well. Eu servers bring multinational players. Russians bring one language. On that Russians have advantage. This is definitely language and communication issue. I think it would help a lot if Blizzard banned premades in random BGs.

90% of the time that doesn’t happen on EU Alliance. You suddenly see a base has been taken that you think a couple people were guarding …

It happens on eu , not ru …

bad players problem simple fix get good not fight middel :rofl:

1 Like

I am not sure how horde side is now, but typical alliance side, lets take WSG.

all run down same side, we se horde our left side comming up, about 2-3 of our players rush to them, and get wrecked, 3 people out instantly, horde comes back whit flag and alliance also, but due to us having 3 people dead, we most of the time have no chance, once horde scores once, atleast 90% of the time you can just lol arround becuse you will loose anyways, specialy when after that most do what ever they like anyways.

I see alot of valid points, but that still doesn’t matter one inch. Some of us just don’t want to play with Russians. period

3 Likes

Imho the idea of mixing all the region players would fix this issue.
People would start to see each other as fellow men again.

nice just ended a bg with russians :slight_smile: 1 shaman in ghost form that i couldnt catch up to in my 100% mount and a warrior just below the path to the roof in the tunnel, stood still for a few seconds then got the speed boost that is above the side path to the roof oops ‘no russian hackers’

2 Likes

Are you kidding me, the ping is disgusting, i live in England and it’s roughly the same distance, from where i live to Canada then it is to Russia… try playing on the american servers and your ping is nuts!

I have no problems with Russians, I just need more owls)