Profession Specs

Hey,

I’m trying to find out if I change from Gnomish Engineering to Goblin, to learn the recipes, and then go back to Gnomish, will I have kept every recipe I have?

I have lots of rare and hard to find recipes and I don’t want to lose them…

Thanks to anyone that can help in advance,

Sammax

It’s my understanding that you can know Gnomish OR Goblin engineering, not both.

That is to say, when you switch from one to the other, the recipes from one will become unavailable to you.

Thanks for your reply.

I’m aware you can only use one type of recipe spec at once, but I’m hoping to find out that if I learn a recipe, let’s say a hard to find rare Gnomish recipe, then switch to Goblin, then switch back to Gnomish, will I still have the rare recipes for Gnomish or would I have to learn them again?

Thanks

If it still behaves the way it did in Vanilla you will probably have to re-learn all recipes when changing from gnome-goblin-gnome.

Personally I would not risk it. Maybe buy some cheap recipe on the AH and try it with an alt character.

1 Like

While I do not know for sure, this would be my guess.
You loose everything if you switch professions and this is pretty similar (like a sub profession you unlearn).

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.