Project - PvP Guild Outland-Horde / Horde Community ideas

Hello guys,

I know that the Horde is more low populated than the Alliance here on Outland, but still, I was thinking on creating a Horde wide PvP guild (social, maybe even pve but not hardcore sided), so that we could group up and do some WPvP (Hello Honor Capped! :stuck_out_tongue: ) and also arenas and rbgs.

So with this I really want to bring us all together, the pvpers, the casual pvers, the newbies, the ā€œoh I donā€™t like pvpā€ - but when it does some organized WPVP goes ecstatic.

Obsviously will be a english speaking only guild with discord for the organized events and for some social banter.

Background about me:
-Played WoW ā€œhardcoreā€ since vanilla to WotLK.
-Been playing on and off ever since, since all of my irl friends and ingame friends left the game after WoD.
-I wanna create again the sense and feeling of community that was one of the most awesome things about WoW (in vanilla, tbc and wotlk).

If you are interested here is my battletag Mortharen#2213 (dont be shy!! add me and letā€™s create a good project together that can last years).

Ps: If some kind of similar project already exists on Outland-Horde please hit me up.

Cheers!

Edit: Been receiving some messages to create a pvp community so that everyone (from other servers can hop up!) - what do you think about that? Letā€™s create a massive PvP HORDE Community

edit2: Community is up and running, still building up, so there it is the invitation link: https://blizzard.com/invite/Eyvzv3fAV3

2 Likes

A WPvP community would be much easier to get going than a guild, but we need both! You could potentially recruit for your guild from your community as well. Maybe others will have feedback about starting guild on a low Horde pop realm thoā€¦ but potentially more Horde WPvPers on Outland, no ideaā€¦ hopefully members willing to realm change anyway.

Ofc do what you want, but I suggest you just go ahead and create the community, so easy to get set up. Hereā€™s some suggestions for setting up a WPvP community. Main thing, make sure recruitment link is set to never expire.

Iā€™ve added this post to my list of wpvp guilds and communities. Let me know when you have an official name for guild/community so I can update my list.

1 Like

Thanks!

It seems that a community might be an ever better idea since everyone from EU can hop in!

Just want to receive some feedback on it :slight_smile:

By the way, do you know if itā€™s possible to set it up on mobile?

No prob!

Ye community is easy to get going, good luck! You might get plenty interest on forum, but if not, donā€™t worry, you will get members via community recruitment forum and elsewhere! Easy to recruit via LfG as well.

If you have the Battle net app, your community chat channels will automatically show up in it.

ok nice.

If Iā€™ll start one Iā€™ll talk to you and/or post it on community recruitment forum mate, cheers

1 Like

Awesome, ye you can post an ad in a few places, War Mode forum, etc.

I will be a broken record hereā€¦ make sure your invite link is set to never expire. Many that post a recruitment ad use the default invite link, which expires after 30 uses or X number of days or something. That kills your recruitment. Okay, nagging over. Good luck!

If you post inv link, allys can join?

1 Like

@Wispr no, because communities are faction locked

1 Like

what prevents you from joining community on a horde char and then log your ally instead?

i haveto test this when i get home :slight_smile:

I think that if you are logged on a ally char the horde communities will not show.

But test and report back please, Iā€™m curious now :slight_smile:

Youā€™ll only see the in game communities that the currently logged in character has joined. Restricted to Horde communities on a Horde character, Alliance communities on an Alliance.

I can see stv gank community on all my chars, allys and hordes.
its broken, and also u can just use the blizzard app.

any way to toggle on horde only or something?

Are you talking about a battle net community? That can be Horde and Alliance. I believe this is about an in game Horde community, accessed in the guilds and communities window, J on keyboard I think. This type of community is faction specific, and only available to the char that joined.

1 Like

Ohā€¦ there is 2 different things :rofl:

1 Like

Hehe, we have no shortage of communication options at least! :slight_smile:

i admire what your trying to do and such but its so hard now on this game to progress at all. The community is the only thing holding it back. Kids have cried so much that the game is now pointless my guild Honor Capped hosts WPvP on thursdays if you get some people together around 15 people we will battle you.

2 Likes

Communities work well, but unfortunately, whilst collecting high numbers they never tend to get much activity and commitment from players as a guild would. We do need some Horde World PvP guilds though and I do like the idea of communities for cross realm potential

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.