Someone create a Horde WPvP community

I created an Alliance WPvP community… but for balance there should also be a Horde WPvP community - need official enemies, there must be conflict! I know you guys love WPvP, but seems like there are Alliance WPvP guilds and communities, yet no Horde ones (that advertise here).

Someone please either create a new Horde WPvP community or let us know the details of your existing one. I’ll help promote it on my WPvP guild and community list, and elsewhere.

It’s not too hard to create a WPvP community and get some members via the forums. And LfG is a great place to recruit as well. Much easier than guild recruitment. You can do it!

1. Create new community.
  2. Create invite link set to NEVER EXPIRE.
  3. Post an ad in the Community Recruitment and War Mode forums.
  4. Invite friends ofc, but LfG has a consistent daily pool of WPvPers to recruit from. Up to you, but I suggest forming your own LfG groups, and name your group to minimize questers and maximize actual WPvPers. You can recruit from other places, like your WoW YouTube channel, reddit, etc.
  5. Be active on War Mode forum, self promote.
  6. If you are thinking of forming a WPvP guild, officers and core members could come from your community!