Prot paladin mana and how to fix it

I understand that blizzard dont want prot paladin to act as an extra healer, but this change hurts gameplay too badly.

On tyranicall Murozond’s rise last boss i was healing ONLY myself, and i still run out of mana and not able to use my “rotation”

Surely there will be many other encounters where you run out of mana, especially in higher tiers. I dont understand, maybe you let Blood dk run out of mana too, and he cant death strike anymore?

Simple soultion: refund mana on world of glory if you cast it on yourself. If you dont like paladins healing others, make it cost even more, i dont care. But tank needs to be able to press word of glory on himself, like blood dk death strike

Agree, also wrote post about that - Remove mana cost for World of Glory on Protection paladin

I don’t know how pallies play without divine purpose it felt like a mandatory talent ever since I’ve tried it. Yes it’s RNG but it’s reliable enough in my opinion and it became even more valuable since hybrid nerfs because the procs don’t cost mana either.

Now I’m no expert and people might tell me it isn’t that good but playing pally without divine purpose feels scuffed to me.

Also a bit more on point but most tanks don’t have heals with no cooldowns.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.