Protection Paladin spec bonuses

Given blizzards track record I won’t hold my breath for sensible buffs to happen.

1 Like

Who cares about raid tanking. You can stay afk under boss without set rly
Only m+ matters and s2 super trash there.

No choice is good, but season 3 does a bang of damage that will scale well and that is what we need the most imo.

so for 0,1% of the playerbase, because everything below title doesnt matter in mplus

Raiding below hall of fame doesnt matter either then

Why even play a prot paladin, if you vote S2? You clearly hate the spec.

2 Likes

S2 set war einfach das geilste^^ ich kann nicht verstehen wie mann was anderes asuwählen kann!!!

Are you reading holy tier set bonus or don’t really understand what parry and versa does for “tanking”?

S2 war schon richtig richtig nice!!!

season one is the best looking one

Omg Who Season 1 Tier Set is Absolute garbage please be vise & Pick Season 3 Then You Can Playing Paladin Like Pro Ppl Voted Season Cause They Cant Manage Consecration For Damage & Heal Most Ppl Even Forget About it When They Must use For Dealing More Damage & Heal Let me Tell You Something 3 Judgment Gives You 6% damage Reduce on S3 But You Get Half That versa So your Durability half of S3 if you Get S1 & 6% damage & its nothing On new Season Cause Stats Really Gonna be High u can get 6% versa with 1x item so S1 Tier Set Gonna gives you Versa of 1x Finger Meaningless instead You Can Vote S3 For Dealing massive Random Damage On your Consecration With using Cooldowns Not Just damage Also it Give you Good Healing Just Need to Play With haste Mastery More Fun More Damage More Durability If u Practice how to use consecration with you Major damage Cooldown I sure you 100% Its best Tier Set I ever Seen for paladin prot Even last Expansions Has not Fun Strong Immortal Tier Set Like This I m Sure you Vote Wisely After Reading Please Be Pro & Practice on Your Spec neither You make new Season with Voting S1 Tier Set Ultra-Nightmare For paladin Tank!

2 Likes

La s3 raid ou MM+ le set est useless, on bouge tout le temps à quel moment tu bénéficie du set ?, ha oui JAMAIS

And yet Prot Paladin is still the best Tank by far with VDH.
Imagine they would also have a OP Set, do you want a Legion/DF S2 Guardian situation all over again?

Can we stop voting for season 1? Do you really want a passive versatility buff and 5% parry for a set bonus?
It’s paramount to voting for a nerf. I dunno what’s going on here.
Do you enjoy doing no damage?
Check your damage meter after running a dungeon. Set bonus is 6 to 8% of our damage that will scale with gear. Do you really want to give that up for a measly vers buff? Blows my mind.

1 Like

I would like to point out that it is possible to change your vote. Click hide results and you will be able to click remove vote.

3 Likes

They did say they’ll tune appropriately to S4 powerlevel in a blue post, so not it’s not gonna just be a 6% vers + 5% parry buff, + 2p gives you and a nearby ally the vers buff with 4p extending duration on BH casts. It’s the least annoying to play out of the 3 that still has good all around value(s2 has no defensive value)
“Please keep in mind that we’re going to update the power of the set bonuses to match the increased power of the new gear in Season 4, so any bonuses you choose will be tuned to be as strong as any others.”

They won’t and it won’t matter. We will have so many stats in season 4 that vers will hit diminishing returns. The ally component is unreliable and irelevant.
All you are getting is 5% parry, which is nothing compared to the 10% DR and double healing and extra damage of the empowered consecration.

Literally a vote for a nerf to pick S1. We will lose so much damage and survivability it’s not even funny.

You know that percentage stat buffs do not contribute to diminishing returns? diminishing returns affect how much % you gain from your current stat rating. Surely you’re aware of that and just trolling, right?

Even if it doesn’t, it’s still weak in comparison to the other sets.
You will be voting hoping they will buff it enough to be competitive with s3, but it won’t be. The 40% extra damage chance within empowered consecration gives us burst damage that s1 set will never match. Also empowered consecration being target uncapped and hitting 50k+ per target will be gone. Our damage will be in shambles and we will be low tier. No 6-8% vers buff will change that.

As i said season 1 set = nerfed.

You will only have yourselves to blame.

I’ll have myself to thank for not having to deal with empowered consec two patches in a row yes. It is an awful double down on the gimmick that isn’t fun.

1 Like