Protection Warrior talends

ohmylord…

Agmund and Zengliu prety much gave the best answers for this. I’d suggest going into the warrior discord (Skyhold) and ask there aswel, they will back up talents and basically all you need to know.

But generally the talents would be:

Into the Fray, Unstoppable Force, Bolster, Booming Voice and Anger Management.

Cooldown reduction on your big CD’s from AM makes everything more smoother cause your job as a tank is to make your healers life a bit more easier when it comes to tanking.

Yeah i know what you’re saying ,and i have a right like everyone else to share what i experience of whats good and whats bad and i will do just that.

Still saying Never Surrender is the best on that row ,and protection Warrior doesn’t need that extra physical defensive boost with right talents. Getting something for an overall defense works best sometimes.

posts or threads which some individuals works on ,thats something they’re thanked for but it doesnt mean necessary its always the best.

Its okay if what it works for you is working for you. Hearing other voices and try everything is the best way to be a good player rather than being treated like an idiot showing you one way to do things.

ItF/Bolster/BV/AM

Nothing else really comes close, people saying Bolster is worthless aren’t in long enough fights. The only time I’d use indomitable is maybe to get some extra EHP on frequent tank swap bosses but even then I don’t feel it’s worth it the last time I used it was Zek’Voz I think.

But then I switched to BDK last season because why wouldn’t you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.