Prove me wrong RDF

Prove me wrong: in 1.5 years time people will come up with dumb reasons to implement raidfinder.

4 Likes

Yes, in 1.5 years players will ask for the faithful recreation of cataclysm. While I wont play that expansion myself, I can understand the players that want to play cataclysm as it was without being forced to play on private servers. But since we wont get wotlk, but a vanilla-wotlk-retail hybrid, I cannot predict what we will end up with anyway. Maybe some new features of dragonflight will be added, who knows.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry, itā€™ll take 2-3 months. When all the GDKP nonesense starts and ppl are going to level up gold farm classes and find out they have to quest through everything.

The fact people still canā€™t grasp the difference between the impact of LFD and the impact of Raid Finder on the game still amazes me to this very day.

8 Likes

As I said prove me wrong.

Yawn, weak troll attempt.

1 Like

Raid finder best thing to happen to wow after pet battles.

Dungeon finder worst thing to happen to wow after humans.

2 Likes

No troll attempt mate Iā€™m just curious if people can legit prove me wrong with good arguments. And not just saying ā€˜itā€™s differentā€™

Theyā€™ll definitely start begging for LFR in time.

ā€˜ā€˜I wonā€™t get invited to Blackwing Descent because of GDKP gatekeeping! I donā€™t want to put in the effort to create my own groups! I want to get teleport instantly and get bonus rewards for entering a queue!ā€™ā€™

Maybe they donā€™t want to play a multiplayer game. I think a singleplayer RPG would do them better.

5 Likes

I dont think you know what a multiplayer game is.

True ā€¦ people are very weird ā€¦ they donā€™t want to play retail that has all these QoL that they ask for but instead want to play classic with the features of retail.

And letā€™s not forget the ā€œItā€™s 14 years old content, I shouldnā€™t have to raid/pvp/whatever, they should just be given to meā€

3 Likes

For the nth time, not everyone dislikes Retail for the same reason.

1 Like

And this brings us to the point of let it be as it was ā€¦ because who should be listened?
The people who want all the QoL but who dislike the systems? Or those who donā€™t want the QoL because they were not a thing?
Simply put, if newer features make their way, who gets to be heard on where to draw the line?

And thatā€™s why I agree the game shouldā€™ve been left as it is (aside from maybe changing stuff prone to bugs or exploits like boosting xp nerf etc), because thatā€™s how it should be. And this includes RDF too, for WotLK.

2 Likes

The second Sunday in April in 4 years will be a rainy day. Prove me wrong with good arguments.

4 Likes

If you have nothing clever to say topic related than just donā€™t :slight_smile:

Youā€™re wrong, prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Its not a very clever topic to start with. You want people to prove you wrong on a broad generalizing statement 1,5 years in advance. By ā€œpeopleā€ do you mean certain individuals or somehow the majority of players? Becuase Iā€™ll tell you right now Iā€™d be able to find ā€œpeopleā€ that want Pandas in TBC.

Whatā€™s your next thread; ā€œProve me wrong: The sun will shine somewhere next yearā€. Get real.

4 Likes

The sun will also not shine somewhere next year.

Prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Get out of my head!!!