Prune Glimpse and DH will be fine

This singular PVP Talent makes DH far more OP then they should be and they do not deserve it

NO it’s not a skill shot because 99% Of DH just press it to keep pressure and very ltitle use it on the 0.1cast left on a fear

DH don’t need 35% damage reduction

DH don’t need CD immunity

tied to 20s spell

7 Likes

dh is really op when u dont have a lot of stuns.the real problem is rogues.thats why dh is op.

What does this even mean?

Rogue used to be a counter to DH, sub specifically, but stamina buff and Eviscerate nerf (and trinket for healers cd buffed) made it a lot weaker.

2 Likes

dh wont die unless u stunlock them.which is because of rogues always killing them that they are now so strong!rouges are still the worse thing in arena and probably why noone even plays in the first place.i dont like the 12 seconds stun lock all game .

Explain. I wish to learn the ways.

1 Like

Press kidney if you have 12 combo points :yum:

3 Likes

rogue is literally the reason why arenas are completly dead.

Haha thx thats motivates me too keep playing my rogue

2 Likes

If that’s the case, then arenas have “literally” been completely dead since tbc

Probably can with evoker cc duration buff, otherwise I’d like to know the secret too xD

So DH is strong because it was weak to literally one spec in the game, which it isn’t anymore because Sub can’t realistically killl alone in a stunlock anymore…ok.

No…DH is strong because it has an overloaded kit, passive 15% magic dmg wall, leech, 3 potent defensive cds, lot of instant micro cc, nuclear damage (srsly, 2 melee hitting a DH are just passively melting) and glimpse, which is about the only thing that seperates a good DH from a bad one.

The entire DH toolkit enables him to gas pedal all game and be really opressive.

Man you and that MM obsessed DK have the weirdest takes on the forum.

4 Likes

???

Sub still kills you 100-0 even with preblur lol

The other specs also kill you, just slightly less easily

Feral Druid also kills DH like it’s nothing (x3 stuns in a row, 350k ferocious bites)

So does MM hunter, BM hunter

Other classes kill it extremely easily with another stun in play - e.g u are Resto Shaman pressing Lasso and your windwalker deletes the DH 100-0

problem is ppl on this forum are still trying to figure out why they are 1700 and why their opinions aren’t close to reality due to lack of game knowledge

they don’t complain about some classes which are more popular on higher rating and much stronger than DH (e.g 3 Rogue specs, Mage, even Feral with the right comp)

they only complain about getting zugzugged on 1700 because that is all they understand

DH isn’t even remotely as popular as it was before. In one session of 3v3 I had 7 different rogue teams and 2 DH teams, 3 feral teams, 4 mage teams

I only see posts on NA about Fire mage doing 150k dps every game into everything, because that region actually has more than 15 people on the forum

and this is reality regardless of 15 people replying to this post and saying something stupid to undermine obvious conclusions

1 Like

Frankly that’s a skill issue

3 Likes

rogues just hate hearing the truth that by no means their class requieres more skill than other and that they ruin the game with the stupid amount of stuns.if thats a hot take for you than ur super cringe.everyone hates rogues.rogue doesnt requiere more skilll than other classes since like vanilla.dh cant single carry like rogues with defensive.rogues have cc and defensives and so on.

1 Like

Rogues dont care, we just shadowmeld nerfs

1 Like

idk, i rather facing rogues, than playing 24/7 against destro wl, ww monks or warri ret fistweaver

350k bites happen 24/7 not, i mean i like to go on a dh as an Feral, and a Feral can kill dh in the opener, but most of the dh´s trinket the First incar opener, Kite, or use insta blur, and pre Meta the second stun, after this it should be fine for an dh, and he is free to do adhd dmg

idk how dh´s survive a Shadowy duel without trinket

but for me dh looks fine tbh, it´s still a good dps class

Most likely Fmp, but Arcane mage ist just really good atm and the synergie with swaps +
Feral clone, it´s a really strong comp, but in the other hand comps like Jungle, Ebola, Kittycleave are not that good.

They still are.

A lot weaker is an exaggeration. Rogues are disgusting at the moment. The “nerf” literally did nothing to them.

Lol do you even play the game? Rogues are still able to 100-0 in a stunlock.

rogue is op into everything that has no defesnives while stunned.Idc what anyone else says its so obvious.

Well you can’t use defenses whilst stunned, well, most can’t.

yea and playing as a dh against rogue is worse then playing ret against rogues.eventhough dh is tankier cause ret has better defensives against rogues.