PTR Patch Notes - WoW Classic Version 1.13.5

The first and third of the features you mentioned are in place to keep the server to function as normal with a lot of people gathered at the location and to reduce queue times. If they unlocked the servers and removed/reduced layers, you’d see the issue of server lag and queue times instead.

1 Like

The changes are only implemented in the PTR, not in the current version of the game. I love seeing blizzard experiment with features and quality of life fixes on the classic PTR. It shows that they’re making an effort to improve the game.

3 Likes

Quality of Life doesn’t fit in Classic. Why can’t retail babies just go to their beloved game? They couldn’t just let us play the game we want.

How about you make it so enemy players CANNOT see your buffs with a weakaura / addon. This should only be able to be done with detect magic, but currently toxic players are using the fact that your client / server are giving this information to dispel peoples worldbuffs. It is obscenely stupid.

9 Likes

im sure double crit from EM was clearly unintended too

9 Likes

maybe bring an LOS check for it

No. Get rid of this garbage. You don’t reward players by adding stuff that shouldn’t exist.

If this isn’t removed I’m for sure not resubbing for BC or Wrath, can’t stand Blizz being morons

7 Likes

Just unlock the servers already…

2 Likes

Why do u test it? It alrdy was tested 10 years ago

1 Like

Will you make efforts to fix the lag from the gate opening from AQ which is bound to happen?

2 Likes

FIX RECKONING PLEASE! It’s already half a year since you’ve destroyed completely. It did not reset swing timer in vanilla, it granted you an extra attack.

7 Likes

Idiocy is strong in this one.

16 Likes

So by Abyss crystals you mean Nexus crystals?

This is not vanilla, this will never be vanilla. Deal with it. I welcome the extra slots as a hunter. What a dream.

4 Likes

Oh no not 4 extra bag slots, the game is ruined! Idiot.

12 Likes

I don’t use nameplates but I’ve seen pvp videos where someone can see nameplates from across the field and behind objects etc. Seems kinda broken to me. How do you hide behind objects etc?

I just gold bid 180g for onyxia bag :slight_smile: It gave me 4 extra slots… damn. Now for free. Though I don’t have authenticator, not sure if I’ll get one, extra hassle if you change phone or something.

1 Like

3 ony bags here. 4 slots will actually help alot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Based blizz at it again

NO! and no no and no