PTR Patch Notes - WoW Classic Version 1.13.5

It can be done in dungeons and raids. I don’t bother pvp

need to ptr 4 bag slots content drop rite nao

You’re not making any sense, gtfo loser

Since when you pirate server goons have sense?

You don’t like it? go back to the trash you where before, we will enjoy the game even more without you and the other monkeys.

1 Like

GTFO bootlicker

“waaaaaaaaaa 4 slots on backpack if I decide to use the authenticator waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa I will unsubb waaaaa waaaa”

Go play nostalrius or other pirate servers kid… Oh wait you can’t :rofl:

3 Likes

Thought I told you to GTFO bootlicker.

Stop posting cringe, bootlicker.

But feel free to go back to trash server if you like

You don’t even know what you’re talking about, bootlicker.

“if you don’t remove the autenticator option I will unsubb waaaaa waaaa waaaa mom i want mine pacifier”

Why are you still here kiddo?

1 Like

That’s not what I said you disingenuous subint. I said that I won’t resub. I’ve already cancelled my sub you bootlicking twerp.

You dropped this btw :white_flag:

Another pirate server monkey gone, I can celebrate tonight.

1 Like

You lost. Get over it, bootlicker. Kiss in Danish.

No I won, every time a monkey leaves this game become healthier.

Laugh in Italian that is getting insaly rich becouse you don’t know how to cook in Denmark

I wouldn’t know as I’ve never been to Denmark. Now GTFO bootlicking moron.

I’ve already told you to stop posting cringe.

Of course it is. Is finding your first 6 slot bag significant? Is paying a few gold coins to get a 2 slot bigger bag significant? The cost of each bag slot becomes exponentially higher the longer you play. 4 bag slots IS A LOT in the long run. Stop denying it isn’t. If they want people to use authenticator then they should reduce the sub price by 1$ for those using it. No, they won’t do that, instead they would better ruin the game.

3 Likes