PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

The Murloc backpack looks so dumb and screams of being an out-of-universe joke/fixation from over 15 years ago, uncritically applied to the modern game without any sense of irony that might save it otherwise.

It’s up there with the Yeti Onesie set

4 Likes

I despise the Yeti Onesie.

“Sorry, we can’t expand your transmog options. We need classes to be identifiable at a glance! Anyway, they can be naked or in a Yeti Onesie. That’s fine!”

13 Likes

we still have 10.000 years of almost emptiness… Its called the Long Vigil. Unless whatever happened to the Night Elves in those years is considered… A tight timeline?

I mean literally nobody can be this incapable? And I should know because I work for the Army. And I swear, compared to them, Blizzard should be capable.

1 Like

proceeds to mog warlock, mage and priest in exactly the same dress.

1 Like

looks at the returned Tier sets, literally wondering, confused, what set is supposed to be for what class

honestly night elves getting bodied since WoW is probably also realistic, imagine spending like several millennia just chilling and fighting the occasional something, and then it’s just really suddenly year after year new world ending catastrophes

whiplash that’d break your skull for sure

almost as if you could actually make that into a cool story how you need to adapt and change as an entire race stuck in the past, but so far I’ve only seen RPers actually touch the issue

10 Likes

I’d give you more likes if I could, tbf.

Considering how eager many companies are to use the pandemic as a scapegoat, I am surprised they didn’t milk it more.

5 Likes

The new bag things look like child RP friendly items…
“Teehee! Look at ma babeh murloc plushie!”

2 Likes

Guess what group of rpers just opened champagne when that was shown. Expect a surge in numbers

1 Like

‘Military efficiency’ and ‘Military Intelligence’

Two wonderful oxymorons :grimacing:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336588653872807946/911049281966854154/unknown.png

twinkubus looking like a snack in that thong :weary:

5 Likes

Looks like they used dh demon form skeleton. Should look pretty good.

looking respectfully

Wat? Try that look on a female and you get cancel’led. But because its a male, its respectful??? :sunglasses:

totes gonna use that pet on my Warlock, tho! :stuck_out_tongue:

:no_mouth:

1 Like

Did you see the new cheetah model for druids?

I hope they update all the old cats to that model such as wild cheetahs, mountain lions, lynxes etc!

I saw them, not particularly fan of it but I also don’t really care about the cheetah form (as a nelf druid), if it makes ppl using them happy then great.

Updated models are always nice, but they just kinda look a bit soft to me. A bit cutesy. UwU etc.

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/status/1461499039086637058

I do not like some of the implications this has. Not at all

4 Likes

what is this and why is this

and how can we stop this.

3 Likes