PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I just want that BfA wrench weapon for my gnomes.

Or that Engi 1-handed wep but as a 2-handed variant :frowning:

trods grumpily across dun morogh frozen lake

But that’s old content! Down the hole it goes. Be excited for the new!

1 Like

I like the snails…

1 Like

I like the visuals, just not the lore implications.

This entire lore, the more you think about it, to more preposterous it gets.

So every god now (bar the Ancients) are just… 3D Printed with a formed personality. Thus they have no agency anymore or at least severely reduced.

Hey guys, Odyn wasn’t really a cruel bastard, he was just born that way y’know.

I want the mythic version for mine, goes with her set.

1 Like

If freedom, free will and agency is the ultimate Good as often repeated in our highly American warcraft mythos and everything we know is clockwork tuned to a purpose, true freedom and Good lies in the Void’s all consuming chaos.

Good job, writers, making us unironically crave the void.

3 Likes

And so you pick another master under the guise of freedom. So willing to proffer up your choices to whichever power offers lipservice to your ideals…

No gods. No masters.
Only mortals.

I mean, that’s not new. He’s a construct, always has been.

Now the eternal ones and titans being printed, that’s big.

1 Like

Dons his Cultist garb

Yup, Shur’nab brothers and sisters. Reality as we know it is a lie. Too long we endured the maker’s flawed design. The Void brings true Freedom, it already has given us that, even as we opposed it against our own interests!

Open your eyes to the truth!

Ignores them easily.

1 Like

The patrician choice is of course to dig in, start bunkering up and prepare to fight off all the robots and space squids that dare insist you have any obligation to them whatsoever.

Priests get to teach us to believe in ourselves instead of fake gods and talking animals. Oh no, that’s the forgotten shadow cult…

3 Likes

N’zoth gave me a new eye but it burrowed into my skull like a parasite. Mixed messages, ol’ buddy.

no i enjoy the cope + seethe of not being able to fly

1 Like

Understandable and something I support as most people I see that have the cope “felbat mount is wings IC” in their trp are night elves

2 Likes

Assert dominance by constantly referring to their felbat mount in rp

3 Likes

Sadly i can no longer call high elves void elves because they’re no longer blurple.

This will do instead.

1 Like

Thats actually a thing???

it’s in the OOC info of like, I’d easily say 90% of nelf DHs.

1 Like

I’ve seen it every now and then. Far from 90%, but not uncommon

1 Like