PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Kinda weirdflex, just use your felbat mount then, I mean was it ever suggested that any DH, aside from Illidan, could use their wings for more then gliding?:thinking:

if you want to fly without a mount, the druid class is there waiting for you

1 Like

Never contradict me again.

Not really but it’s also not ever implied that this is some special thing for him, I think it’s fine for ppl to RP having functional wings on a DH.

ma’am i don’t wanna be an ugly bird

1 Like

Don’t be wrong then!

but even if you want to do that why use such a big mount

the disc is right there waiting for you

3 Likes

I thought of something slightly random regarding the 3D printer, and Shadowlands as a whole.

How come Azeroth is tied to Shadowlands in the first place? Remember, the original Azeroth life is also just robots. Being fleshy was the cause of old god corruption?

Wouldn’t it be really disturbing for those robot lives to suddenly be soft and squishy in the afterlife, if they would have one at all?

robots

4 Likes

The only answer needed.

1 Like

Ehh, fair I suppose, and its not that I am against people RPing their wings as functional enough for flight, just rather had what you said before… Instead of getting a Felbat mount, we should’ve gotten useable wings!

You can be a moth(ra) or bat now aswell :smirk:

The afterlife is made by robots. the planet is made by robots. the planets inhabitants used to be robots.

the afterlife was made for robots, by robots. (excluding the Trolls, apparently)

2 Likes

Trolls and elves are the only truly biological form of life… :pensive::fist:

8 Likes

Aren’t things like tauren and quilboar too?

Quillboar aren’t people, silly tauren.

1 Like

Tauren evolved from the Yaungol in the same way as Elves did from Trolls, apparently (with help of the Well of Eternity’s energy’s) so yes. Troll, Elven, Yaungol(and their offshoots) Furbolgs, Quillboar, Cenarius his offshoot races… All biological from Azeroth…

Yaungol were OG evolution, then they got flesh shaped by mogu, then they got evolved by the Well of Eternity into tauren.

At least according to chronicles, but Titans were full of :poop: bet they don’t know the difference between a yak and a takin.

Hah, you fool. Master Danuser had long planned for people like you, in the next expansion we will venture to the robot world that those races actually originated from. You see they are all just constructs of the firstiest of first ones.

We will learn about that when we go to the robotic prototype of Azeroth called Htoreza (genius writing honestly), and witness the TRUE plan for the World of Warcraft that was actually in the works since Warcraft 1!

2 Likes

Only thing the flesh shaping did was make them blood thirsty, no?

Watch as the leader of the first ones gets named “Da’nuser” or something.

3 Likes

1 Like

And then a couple of years later he’s accused of sexual misconduct.

History is like poetry, it rhymes.

Everything stems from robots.

The new area is supposedly full of proto entities for every life form out there in the known universe, from bears to jellyfish to elementals. Considering where the writing is headed, I assume this goes for every humanoid being as well stemming from the robot baseform we’ve seen in the datamining.

1 Like