PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Pick any topic you want in existence, any perspective, and you will find someone on twitter virulently defending it. As true for elf game as it is for anything real.

4 Likes

Social media and its consequences has been damning for the human race.

1 Like

Can you share so i can have something 2 laugh at

Am I the only one who gets anoyyed everytime I read about this damn pocopoc robot companion?

The absolute state of the game and they’re coming up with this😔

5 Likes

Are we out of touch with reality then when we wish for every current faction leader, as well as Sylvanas, to be executed and replaced?

Not Tyrande and Malfurion, please :frowning:

It’s the new Pepe.

Yeah, them too. Blizzard’s story writing team already assassinated their characters, it simply stands for reason that they should be put out of their misery before the writers and contracted authors could deface them any further.

I don’t know how to accurately state my thoughts on this, but the fact that Sylvanas is gently laid out on a comfy recliner instead of clapped in chains in a basement somewhere in Oribos is so weird.

10 Likes

I dig the little mech pet, the customisation option are kinda nice. Idk what’s up with the amount of spotlight it gets from wowhead though.

It has more customisation options than Dark Iron dwarves lmao.

5 Likes

Yea, this is pissing me of the most. Got more customisation options then most races, its a disgrace.

Atleast pepe didn’t have that much customisations.

Because the playerbase, and wowhead staff in particular are desperate for a new wow mascot, same as it was with pepe and murlocs.

2 Likes

Therapy bed so Doctor Uther T. Lightbringer can talk her through her trauma.

3 Likes

He gets some added periodically.
I have random costumes and I don’t even have Pepe.

1 Like

How do you even get pepe?

No idea.
Don’t really like it.

2 Likes

You pick him up in your level 3 wod garrison which gives you a buff where he sits on you for an hour

you need to kill every wod boss with the pepe buff to unlock the toy that lets you summon him wherever

3 Likes

Now I regret for actually liking the Last Jedi the first time I saw it after what you said.

I want the fictional race called Tauren to be wiped out.