PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I think for many it’s to their credit. It’s not WoD levels of hype but it’s really got nothing for anyone to be against. Something lukewarm is, for a community that has a lot of cynicism (Or maybe just me), lukewarm is acceptable.

But I do agree, still barebone.

This is a meme.

6 Likes

I think the idea is that things will be less ‘get it this expansion, never relevant again’ moving onward so maybe stuff like specializations and such will carry over towards others - the whole trade order listing thing will, obviously

What is that! Get it out of the House, Plexi! You’re scaring the Kids!

2 Likes

My dudflex, I think I would have liked the female Ogre island.

1 Like

Omg that is amazing

2 Likes

Dead.

1 Like

Observe this baby tuskarr

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/639828493789822987/966025664782274660/unknown.png

he’s just a little guy, a little funny guy

7 Likes

Looks like something from a different game. I really don’t like the gimmick as with demon hunters, forever irrelevant once their dedicated expansion ends and still no way to integrate into the known world’s history except for chromie timetravel nonsense.

1 Like

Wrap him up nice and warm. Protect him at all costs.

Would you buy fish from him?

1 Like

I would buy anything he wanted to sell me.

Real talk though, why isn’t the playable race those dope rock men. I’d make one of those in a heart beat

1 Like

i did not think the scalie fandom would be as big of a market as the furries were

damn

1 Like

I do adore the zone design a lot. It gave me some major God of War / Northrend vibes, which is an aesthetic that I really like.

I’m probably making a Dracthyr like I said earlier for the Lore:tm: but I don’t plan to RP one, I don’t think.

4 Likes

On Wowhead theres a picture of a bridge with what look like Drakonid guards too! So I guess the Drakonid, dracthyr en dragonspawn share everything?

Kinda like how the mag’har are made up of orcs, ogre, ogronn and gronn.
Or the draenei are made up of krokul and normal.

Those Faces don’t look that bad, but when you pair them with that Skinny Body, it just ruins the whole thing.

1 Like

F zodiac signs. What’s your dragonflight

I’m just going to post it. (stolen of course)

14 Likes

Can dragon people wear normal armour?