PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

That’s more of a human centipede ouroboros situation.

1 Like

I don’t wanna derail this hard, I was just using it as an example we all roughly know about regarding the most extreme examples of filth (unhygienic) of there.

Morbid curiosity is too powerful.

Watch out for the blood mage Gnome named Kasim Sharim. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Let’s not.

6 Likes

Morbius curiosity.

My favourite part of Oppenheimer is when he’s under scrutiny for his clearance. He diddles a communist woman in front of his wife and the board members. He then looks his wife in the eyes and says;

“It’s morbin’ time.”

We truly live in a Marvel cinematic universe. Bravo Nolan.

3 Likes

This post goes hard. Feel free to like + share.

He did mention he had a dead rat in his house for months. Is it true or showbiz? Who knows.

Tweet about dual wielding hunters please.

Don’t worry narme it’s in the files :+1:

has been for years :+1:

4 Likes

I keep hoping, against everything… I don’t know why, mind, given I needed it for Narmë and she’s enjoying retirement as a character with no plans to come back.

2 Likes

Same with Gladiator stance.

While we’re at it, give my mage frostfire bolt to go with that fancy staff mog from Legion.

8 Likes

Perrhaps we will be recruiting those who, unwillingly, became Man’ari Eredar after all?

I swear, Druids of the Flame will be involved heavily with the heritage questline, after all, like the Defias, it was never properly resolved…

I hope they’ll add the strap back, later on… It looks pretty cool on females aswell!

1 Like

‘More distinct’, oh, get in the sea! :angry: There are no other heritage sets that do that, come ON!!

Thats not an ‘invasion force’
Thats the "Gift’, the Man’ari brings with them as they join the Alliance
A little grease on the wheels, you know, to help the negotiations
A fleet of interdimensional Legion ships, Legion-tech and demonic-weaponry, troops
A little boost to help the noble cause of the Alliance!

Freaking finally? Using avaliable tech and resources against our frequent foes rather than languish in medieval stasis out of misplaced self harming honour and piety?

1 Like

Yeah don’t sell me the removal of details as a positive here. Cutting is not adding. Do better.

3 Likes

Orc, kul tiran, highmountain, I’m sure a few others I’m forgetting.

That said yeah it definitely looks better with the strap

Doubt it strongly, they also get a reputation, which means it’s more likely to be something separate

1 Like