PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

The skyboxes are of Argus, so it’ll likely be a flashback.

The post itself mentions how it’s likely not being removed and it’s just the armour getting its textures updated.

Wowhead knows their wording is inaccurate and low-key infuriating, it’s what gets them clicks.

2 Likes

Fair point. I keep, foolishly, forgetting the Internet is All Clickbait now :pensive:

No Country for the Trusting…

Well, the advanced races are more than hesitant to share technology with lesser races… more often than not they just destroy themselves with it… :eyes:
So yeah, have it! Have it all!!!
…and the Eredar will inherit the World
Amen

Seeing what humanity managed with some elven magic lessons we’ll do fine with a fleet of demonic fighter jets.

1 Like

Ohh! I did not know that! Sounds kinda fun to be able to farm rep with them, tho!

1 Like

The bridge controls will start speaking Thalassian again.

:saluting_face:

Aelevie liking posts from 2021 makes me realise how long it’s been since I left. (*long for me, I know there’s people who have been gone for more than that.)
Still not feeling the urge to come back. I poked for mount because I’m weak for netherdrakes and then felt… No desire to log afterward? Perhaps one day.

1 Like

That won’t be mentioned at all in the next expansion because it would break the story.

2 Likes

What story? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
We have a story?! :flushed:

the vindicaar is a loser ship for losers and always has been

2 Likes

You are just jealous
The Vindicaar is awesome!
We not even let the Draenei on board
(…and the Man’ari should have their own ship, the Draenei have the Exodar, we have the Vindicaar… the Man’ari really should have a Fel Hammer-like Legion ship to call their home)

stole* the vindicaar

You had your own ship but you crashed it, as draenei are wont to do

1 Like

It was shot down!
But at least not sabotaged by greedy jealous Fel-junkies…

The Vindicaar doesn’t get used as a weapon because they know if they did put it on the “military asset” list, it’d immediately get hijacked by blood elves again.

They would then crash it into somewhere funny. Probably the new world tree.

It survives only by virtue of not yet being worthy of their efforts.

4 Likes

tips cheese hat menacingly

By the Sunwell, I will give every Draenei a taste of my shoe.

:thong_sandal: :squid:

2 Likes

I thought it was a belf player who wanted that?

2 Likes

There is a voice file out there of Gideon Emery himself talking about the Silvermoon Shoe Bandit

2 Likes

Same, same :pensive: even the FoMO stuff and mounts hasn’t been enough to get its claws back in, heh.