PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Are you asking me to become your findommer Mr. Peak…

No. You’re my sugar baby.

Yes but…
…a cunning plan?

Hmmm…

:cut_of_meat: :meat_on_bone: :hamburger:
:fork_and_knife: :dracthyr_nod: :wine_glass:

These jokes will never not be awful.

1 Like

That’s a double-negative.

Hey guys, a Dwarf nerd, laugh at him!

2 Likes

Your sentence structure isn’t even clear. You have to listen to me!

Actually not a joke
Revenge!
Seen Tauren buy and sell Dragon flanks and munch broiled dragon feasts and grilled dragon meat
So I’m allowed

1 Like

Truly hoping Blizzard does not go through with or genuinely think this is an intelligent move because:

1. it devalues the contributions of everyone else throughout this expac to help the Aspects repower
  2. It ties all the Dragonflights directly to the Night Elves and Alliance which is just a terrible idea unless we’re about to fully connect the 2 factions together so they don’t ever get any tree-burning ideas for each other ever again
  3. The mysticism of this sucks. Mysterious Star Gods blessing you >>>>> A baby tree blessing you
4 Likes

You’re not a dragon.
You’re a weird experiment using dragon parts.
You’re just as bad.

Still, kinship
Those parts demand revenge!

You’re humanoid.
Cannibalism is for the Forsaken and trolls. And they both stink.

Considering Neltharion combined the essence of dragons with the adaptability of the mortal races to create a race of ideal soldier…?
And 20.000+ years ago the only sentinent mortals were the Sethrak (possibly flesh-cursed Refti), Trolls, Tortolans, maybe Vulpera? :thinking:
I guess you are probably right and the dracthyr have a healthy dose of Troll in them
Soooo…
Nom nom nom time burger-boy!
Don’t run, it makes the meat sinewy

Honestly, at this point, I think this might be the better outcome?
I don’t trust the writing required to make the Faction conflict not feel like months old stale egg, now. It overstayed its welcome by BFA already, and the chance they had at making it interesting and linked in to, say, Old Gods? Spectacularly blown, wasted, down the sink.

1 Like

In their deffense, no sane person would make a war after several end of the world scenarios and population dancing on the enge of extinction
Without the “help” of the sanity melting presence of the Old Gods it simply wouldn’t have worked
Okay, it not worked with their “help” either, but still…

The blue dragonflight quests have been the best narrative in Dragobflight so far.

3 Likes

Same with gnome punting jokes :frowning:

2 Likes

I don´t trust them to write peace either, so really at this point it´s about what themes for RP would I enjoy more.
And that´s always going to be lokter and zug zug.

6 Likes

Cmon, make the Grand Alliance like the Grand Glorious Alliance!

Gotta smash them Whatever Horde!