PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Has it been stated anywhere why Vyranoth did not go to Iridikron for help?

She says in a cinematic that he has left, or isn’t there anymore - I forgot the exact wording, but she implies he’s not available.

Considering he went off in the void portal, it’s not a shock he’s not available to call.

Iridikron channeling strong Dutch energy.

“I have a plan, Vyranoth.”

Apparently in the new raid no npc will acknowledge druid characters and will explain them how the emerald dream works. Some will even tell you your presence is unwanted and you’re a danger to the dream.

That’s disappointing.

3 Likes

I am more offended by the mage tier having a full on hat. A hat that inevitably removes your hair.

In the year 2023, this is a crime…

1 Like

Be glad a hat doesn’t remove -all- hair on a Tauren.

It doesn´t, the preview shows the character with hair and the same seems to be true for PTR.

The warrior set might actually be one of the ugliest sets I’ve ever seen.

Also why does everything look so plastic?

Did they say there bringing Dragon flying to the rest of Azeroth? Im half sure I saw that somewhere before I got the expac?

I really do hope the rumoured world revamp isn’t a rumour, because as much as its not as ‘easy’ as ‘Hit fly and go from A to B’, the dragon flying so far is a lot more fun. And still pretty darn effective, even at lower levels/skill unlocks.

1 Like

Yes, they did.
I think.

1 Like

I have to say, I’m actually glad I did pick up DF. This is the most ‘actually an MMORPG’ that WoW has felt in… years? Ever, maybe? Stuff like the Profession overhaul, or at least the stuff in the Isles, feels a lot more in depth.

World revamp and reset the start to DF and the newer Tutorial zone when? :sweat_smile:

I swear they are next expansion.

-Sideeyes-
How swear?

Yeah, I didn’t hate my time playing Dragonflight. If slightly chore-y, since if you wanted to get your Professions up and running you had to work for it (pun not intended), which made it feel more like a chore than a pleasant activity. But I do appreciate the rework - it simply felt like if you didn’t do everything you could weekly, you’ll fall behind and thus out of work.

I also liked the overall story in the beginning, it was pmuch what I’ve been wanting from the game. Sadly, at this point everyone I know has quit or changed factions, so I was mostly playing alone and that wasn’t Fun.

I don’t think I’d hate my time in the .2 patch either, but at this point I do feel like I’d be too left behind with Professions and whatnot. I guess it also didn’t help that I was on gold subs, so needing Professions to make money was a bit annoying.

Like, the expansion overall is definitely one of the better ones they’ve put out.

1 Like

Entirely fair.
While I’m enjoying the main quest so far too (Ive barely started), I’m also doing a Me In An RPG World and have yeet off the main path and am currently flying around all the mining nodes, swearing at that one Dark Iron NPC, and going “Oooh” at the pretty scenery.

It’s a great change after the Depression that was Shadowlands lol

1 Like

You could just not do them?
Then make friends with me.
The characters I actually play most are Alliance.

how do i make money then mr peak

(and yeah I stopped doing them aside from Gathering, since hey what do you know, Inscription sucks for another expac, I dead :peach: thought the Tomes that level up your profession were going to be lucrative. :skull:)

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I picked up too.
Fortunately herbalism remains relatively healthy.

Sponge off me?