PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Meant the second and third movie, got the titles mixed up.

1 Like

big true yeah

1 Like

A bit late to the party but…

Lol.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1126611.jpg

As with any detailed account, this book should be taken with a grain of salt–or should I say sand? Although every effort was made to consult primary sources, such weighty matters as the ordering of the cosmos or the motivations of a titan remain, at best, a theory.
As life goes on, our understanding of these events will evolve. New perspectives may emerge that have the power to change everything we once knew about beloved champions and reviled villains. As scholars, however, we must always strive to seek the truth, no matter where or however long it takes.

The Dragonflight Codex: A Definitive Guide to the Dragons of Azeroth.

A Definitive Guide.

Definitive.

Also, they definetly gonna make Tyr, the Keepers and the Light Evil :tm: and the Void as misunderstood.

7 Likes

My evil, dyslexic twin strikes again. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I am so damn tired…

2 Likes

Well, at least this time they’re thoughtful enough to add a clause that says:

The contents of this book will become outdated almost as soon as the book is published. If more than seven days have passed since this book was published, please do not take any of its contents for granted.

3 Likes

Arthas is Boromir.

Son of a King/Son of a Steward.
Desperate to save his people from the Undead/Desperate to save Gondor from Sauron’s forces
In his desperation takes up the evil artifact Frostmourne/In his desperation tries to take the evil artifact the One Ring.

The only difference is Boromir pulled back at the last minute and tried to redeem himself. Arthas lost his soul and himself to evil.

3 Likes

Where is the dislike button???

4 Likes

Arthas is maybe wishing he was as good as Boromir.

6 Likes

Even at his(Boromir’s) worst, Arthas at his best, may wish he was akin Boromir.

2 Likes

Honey, a new leak dropped with maybe more credibility than most.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2642127-Leak?p=54258100&highlight=spiritborne#post54258100
https://www.aroged.com/2023/10/19/blizzard-mistakenly-gave-pirates-access-to-information-about-the-first-addition-to-diablo-iv-a-familiar-villain-a-new-class-and-a-riding-cat/

Aerilen, why are you posting D4 leaks? Well my friend, right at the bottom of the MMO-Chump post (backed up by the hacking article): “Next WoW expansion is old world revamp title is SoA.

5 Likes

The one with most credibility is the one with the dwarf on a gryphon that starts with ‘Storm’ because purely MrGM posted about it. Both him and Towelie know far more than they let on, to the point that the latter got told off once for posting publicly about something a little too in-doors.

That, and the Wildhammer helmets that got datamined with no trading post currency attached to them. Fully modeled and textured, too.

I can barely keep up but I thought the Stormbreak/Stormbreaker gryphon arts got confirmed to be fake by the leaker?

Fairly sure that was the CGI cinematic screenshot. Also, gryphons randomly got added dragonriding animations in the PTR files.

1 Like

That one was confirmed as fake - made with AI.

Damn just like the actual game.

5 Likes

Daaaaamn bro!

Wyverns, pterro troll mounts and other old world mounts and dragon got those too iirc.

Or atleast are worked on so that might just be Blizzard working towards adding it to the main game for all old mounts :sweat_smile:

They should have it already because they have the same skeletons as existing DF mounts.
Gryphons don’t.

1 Like

Meanwhile cloud serpents are out of it… wings’re overrated anyway.

1 Like