PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I guess this will be coming out in january then.

Everyone is in for the tropical rainforest frog hued hair.

I mean, they especially are now, now that the Drust confirm you can have a deathly type of druidism, as well as Ardenweald being the deathly version of the Emerald Dream.

I mean, Toki’s time shenanigans aside Witchwood is just a few guys going into a spooky wood to fight an even spookier witch and her spooky servants. You could copy-paste it into WoW wholesale and it’d feel entirely in-place, unlike some of their other stuff.

3 Likes

This is she who murders a woman, has her raised and grooms her into fighting her own people because “there’s nothing to go back to” and “everyone hates you for being undead”.

8 Likes

Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss. :nail_care:

1 Like

Also, draenei customisations? Krokul

4 Likes

We’ll get another shade of pink or red skin color.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s going to be the fel-scar/cracked stuff on the arms/face that should’ve been available at man’ari launch but for some reason wasn’t.

As equally low-effort as hair colours since it already exists, but fancy enough to call ‘unique’.

3 Likes

I dared to dream once and was gravely hurt. Any wacky optimism like this should be read as attempts at comedy.

1 Like

I just realised after talking with a friend. While I was getting all hyped about reclaiming Gilneas…

… Blizzard is forgetting the gnomes again, aren’t they?

3 Likes

What gnomes?

1 Like

I’d just take the reclaimation and try not to sour it by thinking of other plots that have been held in stasis.

1 Like

Apparently, a dev has confirmed the Horde is helping with the Gilnean reclamation, which means it’s probably going the be the most standard, predictable, rogue Forsaken elements as the obstacle to clear with Calia leading the Horde charge and everyone makes friends at the end.

Not to be too much of a downer too quickly.

1 Like

Gilneans get their home back before gnomes.

Last race without a capital city… :grumble:

Happy for the worgen tho!

Someone remembered… :cry: thank you!

3 Likes

Don’t give me hope…

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/status/1724861197416374592

1 Like

Holy, Demon hunters, flame elves, Highborne, and a normal kaldorei, standing together as one???

Sign me de heck up.

Midnights got nothing on this gang getting together!

Are these “gnomes” in the room with us right now?

I’ll take it over new hair colours, though it’ll probably just be new hair colours.