PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Maybe they’ll finally find their heart in the War Within.

6 currencies right off the bat is kinda rough

3 Likes

Doesn’t look too bad, tbh I’m glad if keys are moving to Currency, rather than yet another thing cramming up backpack space.
I think Resonance Crystals are the only main resource, Crests are just Crests… maybe valor stones are a PVP thing?

He should be taller still, but it’s still better than Shadowlands.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPC-aWbaIAAkTVt.jpg

like wtf was this

Having not seen that before, but seeing it now?
A travesty :angry:

Orc-sized humans, or human-sized orc???

Beta confirmed for starting 5th of June
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GO158JSWUAAiUGv?format=jpg&name=large

Unmarked art:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GO2CMY4XYAAH-Wy?format=jpg&name=large

Alleria holding that torn Kirin Tor banner with that expression does little do dissuade my “Vereesa’s dead” prediction.

6 Likes

The fact she isn’t mentioned, even by Alleria, at all in the questing has actually made me realise that I know exactly what Blizzard has done with her. She’s in Quel’Thalas for Midnight alongside her adopted son Arator.

3 Likes

Ngl though, this slaps.

5 Likes

Speak no evil.

1 Like

It is an amazing piece.

I like how the heroes of the Alliance (and then Thrall) appear to be the last light around which the darkness is cloaking in.

2 Likes

So the art is gorgeous (like, I’m saving this as potential wallpaper gorgeous). That said, it’s hard not to look at it and feel like Thrall is just… really out of place.

I get the faction lines are being blurred, but after so many years of there being a very strict divide, it’s hard not to look at the art and think “Oh gee, this sure does look like an Alliance narrative.”

tl;dr my brain can’t unlearn years of hard divisions as seamlessly as blizzard apparently now wants me to

4 Likes

Can Jaina just die already, at least the rest of them went on a several years-long hiatus and self-exile, while she just huffed and puffed for the duration of Legion then girlbossed herself to relevance in BFA and Shadowlands (with 0 repercussions)

Go be the Lord Admiral of your damned island Kingdom damnit

4 Likes

She should never have been Lord Admiral, her younger brother, Tandred Proudmoore, should have been.

You know, the one that stuck with his people through it all.

1 Like

We didn’t get to kill Gallywix or Sylvanas off, so no.
Suffer.

3 Likes

This absolutely cursed and the worst thing that could happen.
You’re onto something, sounds exactly like what Blizzard would do.

Blizzard are double-bluffing by having fake/placeholder quest text that doesn’t mention Vereesa to make us think she’s fine, but they’re going to stealth-drop the replacements at release where she dies.

:spy: the conspiracy goes deeeper than you thought

Alternatively, it’s a Garona-type situation where they somehow convinced themselves that Vereesa is already dead or have forgotten that she exists and we’ll get some lazy, slapdash inclusion of her when they realise their error, like how Garona was replaced with Draka in the Shadowlands.

Tragically, Vereesa died of food poisoning in the timeskip between Shadowlands and Dragonflight. :pensive:

1 Like

What? They did that?