PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 3)

I hope so! :smirk:

1 Like

You say that, but…

Pandaren, watching the Horde allowing the Zandalari in: “Yo… what the-”

8 Likes

You’d think the Nightborne might feel something about shrunken Night Elven heads still being a prized possession within Zandalari culture, aswell…

Alas.

4 Likes

bUh MuH fAcTiOn RiGiDiTy!!1

Bleh. Bleh.

1 Like

“We all want the Alliance back down, but one day Zouchin will be avenged…”

5 Likes

Having just done that on Remix… eyyyyuup.

2 Likes

You’d wonder how much the Huojin regrets joining the Horde at this point considering:

• Their first Wachief turned out to be super racist, destroyed one of the most legendary and sacred locations of their ancestral people and got possessed by an Old God willingly.

• Their third Warchief kick-started a full on global war, actively doing literal genocide, invited some of of the Pandaren most historical enemies(to the point they are literal boogeymen in stories) into their ranks, aided in releasing YET ANOTHER Old God into the world who immediately assaulted their sacred ancestral site again(mid-recovery), and then finally was also revealed to have all this time worked alongside cosmic Satan and a literal entity of death itself that sought to destroy all of creation.

I wonder if Ji Firepaw rubs his head a bit awkwardly for picking this side.

11 Likes

honestly i wonder how him and aysa make it work. or how they made it work during BFA

1 Like

Easy.

Until Blizzard remembers they even exist, they are Schroedingers Pandaren.

6 Likes

For “sins of the Horde/Alliance” banter unrelated to the PTR, best to move to this thread.

3 Likes

Moved a copy of my comment over there instead if anyone wants to continue that route there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly kind of insane how much whitewashing of the Zandalari and Rastakhan they had to do to justify this even being possible and them not being K.O.S.

What’s that, mon? All those “Hand of Rastakhan” NPCs involved as direct voices of the Zandalari King during every Troll Unity patch where the Trolls tried to obliterate the Horde and Alliance to reform the Troll Empire? I don’t know what you’re talking about that never happened.

Rastakhan’s direct consent, approval and reinforcing of the Zandalari-Pandaren invasion? Never heard of it, please ignore his advisors being part of the raid they were all uhm [checks notes] brainwashed by Zul I guess.

The Pandaren-Zandalari War? Uh well you see that was uhm [checks scribbled notes on hand] a long time ago so its totally okay now, no beef. Also it was all instigated by the Mogu, ignore the fact the Zandalari were the direct reason for it.

At least they helped against Hakkar in Vanilla? I guess?

11 Likes

Vengeance for Zouchin.

Thank you, I will!

“Even if you saved me, I hope my father will not throw you off the pyramid”

2 minutes after meeting Rastakhan

“HAHA MY BEST FRIEND YOU ARE NOW THE AMBASSADOR OF THE HORDE slaps back”

1 Like

champion got that rizz

We just got a new cinematic trailer from the Xbox Games Showcase and a release date for the War Within:

26th of August.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBEt8gfXks

5 Likes

Turns out the troll king (emperor?) is just a chill guy with the wit to handle palace intrigue and we can blame all bad things on his delegating of things to obvious villain Zul who we do not immediately disembowel for his past transgressions because… his eyes are just so dreamy?

1 Like

Faerin looked pretty sick in that.

The funny thing is, right.

This cinematic, despite being like 60% used assets, went way harder than the Anduin crying cinematic the world soul saga/war within was announced with.

Actually got me hyped too. Felt like an old WoW cinematic, akin to the classic one.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree on that front. Might just be my familiarity with what we’re getting at this point, but the only thing engaging in that trailer was the release date, in my opinion.

4 Likes