PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 3)

I meant every powerful Horde character, Talanji and Thalyssra could be, I guessz but we already have a powerful priest in Anduin and a more powerful mage in Jaina.

So, this new layout is gonna get some used toā€¦

But I swear, dragonflying on my Hippogryph looks dorky as hell(in a I have to get used to it, but it looks fun!)

1 Like

All dungeon portals, RBG Titles and stuff like Justicar/Conqueror are now shared across all characters.

Neat, now I can make a level 1 Grand Marshal HMP and tell the Eredar in Stormwind to stay in the Crystal Mines.

3 Likes

Velen says its okā€¦

1 Like

Good grief, just as I think Blizzard canā€™t possibly sink any lower.

6 Likes

Always remember that whichever author writes for them, ultimately Blizzard (Metzen, Ion, etc.) signs it off as acceptable to send to print. They coulda sent it back for another editing pass or a rewrite, and they didnā€™t.

Maybe if they had more than one ā€˜historianā€™ for all their games and also maybe if the historians had the system set up so they could correct stuff that was wrong weā€™d see more coherence.

5 Likes

Haha, first time?
- night elf players, probably

But hey, it sort of worked out in the end for us, itā€™ll just take you like 3 expansions! Just wait and see!

Thatā€™s fine, WoD was an orc-centric expansion and BFA was a troll-centric expansion. I guess weā€™ve been missing a Tauren-centric (and arguably Forsaken-centric? Shadowlands doesnā€™t really count) expansion. TBC arguably counts as a Blood Elf centric expansion, so having a new expansion focus on them isā€¦ fine.

(Iā€™m not going to wish for a Goblin-centric expansion considering how Blizzard typically has handled portrayals of Goblins in WoW.)

2 Likes

are you trolling rn nera, I donā€™t wanna have to sum up how nelves have had the most content since-and-including Legion out of any playable race again. Night Elves are without a doubt top 3 in content across the game, and have dominated for nearly a decade.

Comparing them to the Horde (the faction, as a whole) for TWW is a joke.

They even had stuff in WoD! Cordana was a player in the legendary quest chain and they had their own outpost in Shadowmoon.

Orc and draenei.

2 Likes

Just because thereā€™s content doesnā€™t make an expansion race-centric. I mostly referred to this with the ā€˜haha just wait and see to find out who burnt Teldrassil, itā€™s totally not Sylvanas btwā€™, sorry if that was too cerebral for you though x

Yes, but Iā€™m only talking about Horde factions here? BFA is Troll and Human (Kul Tiran), too, but thatā€™s not what weā€™re talking about.

The problem with TWW is that thereā€™s not even a Horde faction to focus on, unlike other expansions, and if Midnight will be the Blood Elf/Nightborne one, itā€™s not that bad as other Horde factions have already had their expac.

1 Like

Night elf players, but in a different way.

1 Like

Blizzard were cooking with some of these new sets for TWW

1 Like

Cooking?

It means they look good.

3 Likes

The demon hunter set is pretty ugly though no cap

1 Like

And meanwhile they screwed the remix even harder with the prepatch. Now itā€™s far harder to kill rares solo on lower levels, if possible at all.

Nothingā€™s impossible if you believe in yourself

1 Like

Blizzard have made a decent mail set that isnā€™t Shaman tier, possibly for one of the first times

Wrong. You canā€™t exceed the speed of light no matter how much you believe in yourself!

Sounds like you just havenā€™t believed hard enough :confused:

did it yesterday

wasnā€™t even trying

canā€™t provide proof because it was too fast to capture on camera

3 Likes