PUG life is not for me

Hi

I am a returning casual player who is looking to get into end game content with people.

Due to kids and work I am rarely able to get online before 8:30 UK (9:30 ST) so I’m looking for a group/guild who is active at this time and willing to help a returning player get into end game content.

I dont mind playing either alliance or horde and willing to relm hop for the right group. I play DPS but happy to give another role a go if it would help the group.

Hey Seventz,

Maybe our guild could be a place you’d like to be part of: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Although our raids are between 8-11 servertime it is no problem if you join later or leave early.

Quite often there’s also some m+ groups going later in the evenings on weekdays.

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN Sundays 1/10 HC 9pm server time we also M+ daily we have a very active discord we are very causal join the fun

battle tag mealiesmum#2416

Hi Seventz

Check this post from my guild master a few days ago. We might have something for you :slight_smile: