Punishment system for mythic+ leavers

Pay me X gold or me and my premade will kick you so you get no vault, loot or score.

that can be done already find another thing >.>

Not if they’re not the leader. With an LFR kick version I can do this in the group that you put together.

With an LFR kick version I could also just kick you cause I think you do low damage or cause I don’t like your transmog etc. (Any reason to kick with the LFR kick version is allowed, might be good to know for you) and rob you from vault/loot/score on last boss again.

I think they should add phone number based verification for queueing up M+ so when someone is so bad that your game itself asks for an uninstall you can call them and have a little chat about the error of the ways.
But since the average public group player’s brain is unable to process anything beyond polyphonic ringtones, I think we should just stay at the same old beat: Keys shouldn’t break if someone leaves. Yeah this sounds nice, but is exploitable so that’s no good either.
Alternate options? Completed dungeons should give you tokens that you can use to upgrade your key, but only up to the highest level you got available that week. Maybe?

1 Like

If leaving gets punished then first trolls or bad players who ruin entire keys should be punished. I can totally understand why people might leave quickly when pugging if someone purposely or accidently bricks the key.

Besides if people leaving gets them punished they will just afk until they get kicked or the rest of the group leaves and get to leave punishment free. And well if you want getting kicked to be punished as well then there will be plenty of innocent victims of kicks being punished as well with this system

That’s fine, my issue wasn’t that you suggested it. It was that you just suggested it and didn’t even entertain the fact that it wouldn’t work as you intend it to. Instead you kept suggesting it further even after I pointed why exactly it wouldn’t work.

If you make a suggestion or have an idea and a major flaw is pointed out to you, you either need to clarify how that flaw would be fixed, or accept that your idea wouldn’t work in practice. You didn’t do either.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.