Put an ICD on Precog

The fact that it can be activated back to back to back to back is just stupid. Put an internal cooldown of 20s or w/e.

5 Likes

Nah, its amazing, dont touch it.
This is the first time as a feral i have an actual immunity and i dont feel punished for casting Clone.
Figure a way for me to still have Precog if you ever remove it, i dont care :smiley:

1 Like

Your bleeds are crucial. Don’t like it. :frowning:

the funny thing is as balance druid i dont even need to cast so if people suck and just missclick and interupt i get immunity + haste ahahhah xdddd

2 Likes

Why the melee alternative one has a internal cd of 30sec and precog it’s basicallly free whenever you want ?
So ridicolous man

which one is the melee alternative ?

Good one. There is none. Technicaly i can play precog too if im correct, just let myself interurp each time and get free dmg boost.

Gathering storm embellishment.
TLDR get kited for 20 sec and your next white hit deals 20k more

someone on a youtube comment said something interesting

if kick doesn’t land Precog procs
if kick land haste bonus to the guy interrupting

Add CC immunity aswell for 4 seconds and its fair.

idk, cc immunity is much stronger on some of the melees, could definetely go for an alternative cc immunity path for melees

but some classses have an insane amount of mobility, i cannot believe there is people thinking a slow is anything but useless in 2k23.

From which perspective is the question…

from the perspective of a feral, we ferals were always punished heavily for attempting to cast cyclone, and having to fake cast it was making it even worse.
With precog. and the new clone talent- it finally started coming together nicely.
But my comment was sarcastic,
it definetely needs a nerf, they should put 20+ sec internal cooldown on it.
Casters just go too crazy.

Just kick later. No one fakes at near complete cast.

Give me
15% main stat and can’t be slowed or rooted - Like freedom

Completely fair :smirk:

forgot to add, if you fake x3 times and nobody kicks you
I get 15% main stat and freedom

I agree. A 20-30 sec cooldown would be fair

funny tho, how casters don’t feel troubled by fakecasting vs casters, or getting outsmarted in that, because when it comes down to it, we know enemy just outplayed us, worst is when after precog proc, panic and db or smth forgetting he is immune, natural reaction should be to instantly line it and/or rest, or wall incoming freecast burst then do your fakecasting into your burst and see if you can overcome the bad start

meanwhile melees are like OMG I CANNOT STUN SPEAK AND NUKE HIM IN 5 SECONDS OMG

its like (actually exactly like) people got used to easy mode tunnel vission infinite kicks and micro cc maybe even doubleteaming with the endless mobility 1 caster, and mayeb even with a priest or shaman purging alter times and barriers, in an easy 30 seconds block, and now suddently they are trying to find excuses to not be ablke to set their pace on a fight when things are more even out

and yes, i understand that when you are the only melee in a 3 caster l,obby soloshuffle its a different story, personally i feel like mage rly shines when there is 2melees and 2 casters as it stil very easily dies to double melee without any support, and it loses on pressure from double casters too.

2 Likes

Or you know just remove that toxic ability away from the game ? You know JUST A THOUGHT. Even if they removed that, casters/healers would be super strong xD My god this company is going down the drain

talking to a brick wall. precog is toxic, yet, infintie charges leap bolt, spear of bastion shattering thrown pummel fear bladestorm is not heh?

Have to say it’s been hilarious watching all these melees mald over having to actually land their interrupts.

2 Likes