Putting A Plan Together

So once again I head towards the Necrolord Assault thinking the quest [Putting A Plan Together] will be up so I can get the final ring for the mount [Hand of Nilganihmaht]. I mean it HAS to be up since it hasn’t been up since the first Necrolord Assault.

SPOILER ALERT
It’s not up…

I don’t mean to sound rude but who in hell decided to tie a mount to a quest that only happened in the first week of the patch. And I’ve heard loads of people complain about this every Necrolord Assault. I just want someone to explain this to me since I can’t wrap my head around as to why someone would actively choose to implement this into the game.

31 Likes

2 months I’m trying to understand if there is some quest problem or I missed something X.X

4 Likes

Welcome to the club.

I have a similar problem trying to get the Infused Etherwyrm pet, which is linked to a quest which is only available during the Night Fae assault in The Maw - except it NEVER appears, at least not in the last three assaults.

These are amongst many gated quests and requirements for pets and mounts in SL which rank as the most ill-designed, ludicrous, dumb-assed, time-wasting features ever implemented in WoW.

Glad I got that off my chest anyway. Good luck.

6 Likes

I would also really like to see blizzard explain this. Makes absolutely no sense. This mount should have had the put a ring on it dance moves with the trouble it is just to get the last ring

4 Likes

This is just speculation on my part but since this specific quest was so insanely buggy the first time around I feel some smart dev has just flipped the switch on it spawning and slapped a “we’ll fix this later” post-it on it.

8 Likes

Been 48+ days for me now and 4 rings and 1 of the quartered pices.
I don’t get why they don’t just have all the quest available and let us pick 4 of them (or more if ppl want to do extra) That way this don’t happend and ppl can work on meta achivements aswell.
It is like 12 days between the same assault so no reason to random or rotate which one is up imo

5 Likes

has anyone wrote a ticket to game support?

1 Like

Hoping we would get some kind of a response here.

I was about to make thread for stone ring. Almost 2 months have gone, I got only the first ring from chest if I remember right and then I cant get 3 rings since 2 months so what is wrong?

1. Chest
  2. Putting A Plan Together - Achievement says I already have done it and still cant get quest for 2nd ring.
  3. Maw Mad Concruct NEVER spawned ever , never seen it yet since 2 months. Spawntimer 20 mins if it is true?
  4. Ring location - never found one so I dont know.

It sounds like bug to me or you have to do quest first before you can get 3rd and 4th ring? If it doesnt matter then it must be bug.

1 Like

Seriously, Blizzard! What is up with your mind? WHEN you dont have that quest which it means you cant get 3rd and 4th if I am not wrong. Unfortunately still not able to get them FOR MONTHS BECAUSE OF 1 QUEST.

It sounds bug to me! I HAVENT SEEN MAW MAD CONTRUCT OR FIND WHERE RING IS. NOT A SINGLE SINCE RELEASE DAY. FIX THIS ISSUE, THANKS!

lol still not up :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree with everyone who has already spoken out in this topic, what nonsense is this, why should we wait for 3 damn months until this quest appears?? What kind of idiotic system is this?! This looks very strange against the background of the fact that they recently simplified the meta achievement to get another hand-mount. Let’s raise this topic up and write tickets so that they pay attention to it.

5 Likes

Their game is full of malfunctions like that. If you use the all the things addon, you would see that a mob should drop X piece of transmog, pet or mount just to loot it and not find it time and time again. Some people (luckily fewer and fewer) will defend this as being a chance of happening but many of us remember how they tampered with odds to not drop any legendaries after 4 and deny it when initially asked.

There is nothing stopping them from tamperring with other things like that and when it comes to cosmetic stuff, as is the case with this mount, you are not really “allowed” to complain because it doesnt affect your player power.

1 Like

Would be nice if someone at blizzard would address the issue, or at least post an explanation as to why it hasn’t popped up yet. It’s very frustrating.

1 Like

there is a solution ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.