PvP and spy

Because i read facts makes me a troll you just dont like being wrong .

What has level got to do with anything .
Addons worked 15 years ago and they will now .
Read the blue post its been linked and undetstand how add ons work.

You go read it and try not to misunderstand it this time.

Explain how addons worked in vanilla then ? Explain how they are still working now ? Explain how parses /live logs will work but add ons wount even when blizzard have said nothing has changed in raid enviroments .

They said parses arn’t affected, they didn’t say addons in raids are not affected.
If you cannot tell the difference, I can’t help you. Bye.

And they didnt say addons will be affected sorry i cant help you obvious you didnt play back then .

What does the spy have to do with this? That raid would still camp and nuke everything there even without the spy.

Shhhh don’t, let them revel in the defeat of the latest boogieman and believe that Classic has been saved.
They’ll find something else to froth over soon and it’s probably going to be the fact that they broke every addon that uses the combat log by defeating the evil, horrible Spy that has ruined everything.

I really don’t like the spy addon at all.

Some guy hides in some clever spot that wouldnt be seen normally to avoid some gankers?

Haha no, spy addon, click to target even though you have no idea where they actually were etc

It feels like one step away from botting actions. I’ll use it until they ban it and then i’ll celebrate, or ill use it forever. It is what it is.

I would not mind wether spy was gone or its here but since anyone can use it whats the real issue ? its that people can camp easily and that is better solved by simply granting the honorless target debuff to players who ressurect after having been killed by a player which results in less of a temptation to camp & make use of it.

Hi there “idiot”… before you start lecturing others about not being able to tell the diff how about you learn to read ? it specifically says raid parses are unaffected, this means in raids the “hotfix” does not apply…

furthermore this is a slippery shítslope as they have made many custom non-classic tweaks…

being able to trade soulbound items
locks not being able to enslave most elite demons
locks curse of doom not being applicable on pets not even temporary enslaved ones.
neutral guard aggro range by 3 times
now combat logs which addons depend on and will forever change what addons can be made and limit creativity…

I dont know where you have the information that it is working like it did in 1.12 because i’m betting that combat log was much bigger range always from vanilla to newest expansion, and this is the first time they have nerfed combat logs.

i see its from a blue poster, but im also willing to bet his information is inaccurate, they mostly just post what they are told to post, so i doubt it is in any way close to the range it had in vanilla.

Clever use of information, ‘its closer to 1.12’… that could be a huge nerf to the range combat logs had compared to what we have now with the nerf.

This was changed to apply only to raid items (which could still change hands via GM ticket) long before the release after being complained about for half a year.

Welcome to the outside, can’t live under a rock forever.

I’d give it a few days for people to make some tweaks to their addons before I worry too much. If there’s a fix to make other addons keep working, someone will find a way and the rest will follow.

That’s fine. If it’s not so insane that the current outrage subsides, then Blizzard won’t feel the need to make any further changes and we’re all happy

You are one of them , who will say pineapple pizza is bad,cos internet says so?

What on earth does that have to do with my post.

Hate against gnomes:) it’s stylish,I get it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.