PvP and spy

So this is basically pvp now? just gather up the boys and camp with spy addon? No tactics, no decision making, no critical thinking, just wait for an addon to make a sound then nuke everything that moves.

What? second of all what did pvp seem like to you before? You’re just mad about getting ganked.

The spy addon is nearly broken.

People grouping up and camping spots is not the result of Spy being a thing.
Out of curiosity what is PvP meant to be?
Tell us how we’re supposed to play the game, enlighten us.

Killing players of the opposite faction. Whether 1 on 1 or 20 on 1.

1 Like

Definitely, although my general rule is that greys get to live (except for gnomes, all gnomes die regardless).

2 Likes

I’ve had the spy addon for a few days now, and i don’t see anything game breaking about it.
For example, only when leaving camp mojache will names pop up, and believe me those players will jump on you in 5 seconds.
I get a popup for stealth, ok great, what do i do now? Waste a blood rage on some demo shouts that are useless?
But it’s been nerfed now so all the outcry can switch over to yet another topic.

Oh no.
They nerfed the combat log range didn’t they.
That’s going to break so many addons…

[EDIT] Oh christ they did, RIP every single addon that relies on the combat log

I was being silly there i’ll admit.
I’m not really defending the addon, i just feel like it didn’t really gave me an advantage at all when it came to staying alive.

Well, that didn’t take long…

It’s still going to be an usefull addon in bgs i guess, especially when you enter wsg flag room…

Decent compromise from blizzard, and quick reaction :handshake:

All I can read is,

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

Anyone else having this problem?.

My guild raid group are already reporting that details and healing addons straight up don’t work now.
This change goes beyond Spy, we all said this would happen.

If you read the blue post it states it should not happen in raids .

How hard is it for people to see it wount break raid addons read up before fake rage.

Then your guild as a whole must be bugged.

It won’t break PARSES. As in the stuff you’d upload to say warcraft logs after.
It’ll 100% affect threat/DPS addons tho.

Do you even know what you are saying ? If it can give correct info of dps and hps to warcraftlogs then it can to addons otherwise parses wouldnt work.

Do you? You export it to a file and upload that file. Unless you’re gonna be exporting and reading a file constantly it isn’t gonna work ‘live’.

Don’t acknowledge him, he’s a troll and this is his act.

Its working like 1.12 in vanilla now an addons worked then .
Also there is live logs .

I wouldn’t expect a lvl 10 to know anything, move along.