[PvP] Bounty Hunting Board

Oh Light, its great idea. I will be happy to participate in this.

Rekt
Undead
Mage
1g

Bounties accepted

You Skank ßiatch

only 1g?!? ;D

I would recommend anyone chasing any of these bounties to download Spy Classic add-on and add the above bounties to the KoS list.

1 Like

How do you pay to the other faction’s bounty hunter?

You don’t.

Ha ok, was curious if you guys had set up a system.

Perhaps put some grey item in Booty Bay/Gadgetzan AH and do the exchange there? The one who’s paying those bountyhunting services buys off that item.

No fun if you can exploit it by doing it in Gurubashi Arena. I’ll add that to the rules list before someone attempts it.

1 Like

That’s true, forgot all about that place :sweat_smile:

Have pics of dead Sharpishes! stole gurubashi chests from him and cc-d after as well. Where do I submit?

I believe most people here are on the RP disc. You should have a section called “bounty board” in the alliance section you can post it there and @ the person who started bounty (if they’re on the server).

Finally Sharpish got popped, good job :slight_smile:
Give me the discord so I can see pic please

Technically I put up a rule against Gurubashi Arena, but Chihiro seems pleased. Some image hosting website like imgur would do well.

Not too fun, I also want to see.

discord.gg/hc8Jau

Why not post the pic here in the forum? We all wanna see.

1 Like

Horde Target: “Rekt” , level 60 mage … Completed … 3 times he died :slight_smile:

hhttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/640690823897284615/643847597383090183/Rekt_1.jpg?width=1202&height=677

i would like to make a call … Horde Hunter “Pendemonium” should be the next Target … 3g on his corpse !

2 Likes

Ideally, you should take a screenshot with your combat log open, showing that you got the killing blow. Not saying you did, but you could of found him already dead and are now trying to claim the bounty :slight_smile:

Next time i will make a Screenshot of Combat log … im sure “Rekt” will agree i did the killing blow on him, right, Rekt ? :wink: