PvP changes in 9.1.5

Im not saying they should balance for 2s, but there is a clear issue when the world highest enhance in 2s is at 2490ish rating. Then its more than just a balancing issue.

There are extremely easy fixes they could do aswell, as in making puny Astral Shift usable when stunned if they dont want to implement Shamanistic Rage. They could give us Earthen Totem as a talent which would also help a bit.

They could change numbers to make other stuff than doom winds at least semi-viable. There are lots of things that could make at least some difference, but enhance is one of few classes which has got no numbers fixes, and they are also one of the spec whom have been performing in the bottom of both m+ and raids.

It wont change much if anything at all. 8 sec spear is simply too good to pass even if they removed the crit multiplier entirely in pvp it’d probably still be bis. Or Necro would become more valuable which isnt that great either considering all those 30-40k executes come from Necro warriors so now imagine if every warrior you play against rerolled necro, not to mention fleshcraft which is too good in general as well.

Spear has to go down to at least 6 sec or CD nerfed to 1.5-2 mins. But cause of PvE it wont happens i guess.
As for necro, they should remove fleshcraft stacking with HP buffs and fleshcraft should be castable either the moment arena starts, or CD should start when gates open. Its stupid that u can use it early and have another cd 1 min later.

1 Like

As Necro Shaman, Priest, Warlock and Boomkin I agree Fleshcraft is op but the thing they should do is just reduce absorb duration to 15-20 sec and it’s fine. If you can’t use it before the Arena so you get an absorb for 30-40 k it would be fine. It will be used as extra defensive during the game. For example as Shaman when you are kicked on Nature school you cast it or use it more skillfully to avoid CC with Ultimate Form. Then Fleshcraft is absolutely fine.

That’s not the problem with Necro Warrior though. They should tone down Mastery gain in PvP and nerf that Strength conduit in PvP by 50%. Betting 15% Strength on top of Mastery from banner, Avatar and Warbreaker is a bit too much. This conduit is so good that even 50% nerfed would be bis for Necro.

ik that but what you’re asking here is toning down necro one shot which without toning down other one shots would just make this covenant entirely useless for arms.
What im trying to say is that thats how the game is right now, its bad but thats how it is i guess. Every spec or at least most of them can one shot in one way or another and nerfing one of them and forgetting about the rest would just make that one bad.

No it won’t because it still buffs two other players. Makes you immune to slows during Banner and makes whole party run 30% faster. You only see that it buffs Warrior but it also buffs partners - let’s say Ret or Resto Shaman. 500 mastery is the amount that you get from 80% of the gear and then besides it Necrolords Warrior hits 40 k Executes. Check few clips from Mud. It’s just a bit less disgusting than WW.

ehh i just said that :weary:
besides, you make it sound like its something special with the current state of the game. Gonna call it here cuz i see it leads to nowhere

Yes mate. I don’t say you are wrong there but I don’t agree that these nerf I mentioned would kill the covenant viability because there is way more utility Banner gives than allowing Warrior to one shot. Have you see what Ret with banner is doing? It’s mental.

Joel is no expro He competes 2022

Wasn’t it already nerfed to 65% in a pervious patch? I can’t remember.

Yes but this disn’t happen.

• Effect #1 Apply Aura: Dummy Modifies Damage/Healing Done
    Value: 65
    (Pvp Multiplier: 0.770.5385)

What does it do?

Basically since 9.0.5 you had 77% of Shields in PvP. Now you will have only ~54%

It was 65% for each Barrier. The PvP nerf in place was 77% to those 65%, so 65% X 0.77 per Barrier in PvP. And now it’s further nerfed by the green highlights amount.

Gotcha, thanks both.

Still think Triune will be the best Legendary for Mages, even with that nerf.

If warrior uses all his cds at once you can use your defenses and easily survive that and then he has nothing left.

Necro? You sure. Most of the time he is playing with Ret. Even if you wall at 90% you still die through it. You are talking about Kyrian or maybe Venthyr not Necro.

What wall are you trolling? Banner + avatar are major cooldowns from warrior. You can’t be cheap here, use astral shift, maybe even spirit link on top of that. And then suddenly you aren’t getting oneshotted anymore, see how easy it is? Also if warrior uses avatar you can root him too.

And if your issue are rets then how about suggest nerfing Ret burst instead of banner? The bonus from banner is a meme and only works well with the few melees (Ret and ww) that are kinda op and banner makes them even higher there.

However I can trade a reduction of mastery teammates get (let’s say 60% of the value you get) for lesser cd (down to 1.5 min) then we have a deal.

Did you notice I’m not Resto Shaman?

What you “can” trade doesn’t matter. It matters what devs can do. And you lost your mind if you think that Astral Shift is enough vs Arms/Ret/R Shaman. You probably can’t do any maths if you don’t understand that 500 mastery is like you 2x mastery from your gear on Ret.

Quick quiz questions :

1. what is the cooldown of Avatar + Necro Banner and what is the cooldown of SLT ?

2. what is the duration of Avatar + Banner and what is the duration SLT ?

Arguably though if you pop defensives during the Colossus debuff you’re mostly fine but SLT for example won’t cover it. That being said since Arms can crit for 30k during that, if you use, say Astral Shift and SLT then SLT buys you one global before getting destroyed and then you get hit by 16k through Astral Shift.

Ah yes, so that there is no counter to Avatar + Banner as it will be on a shorter CD than trinket so just train healer and win woah insane gaming.

Yes it will still be very very strong. The nerf isn’t that significant since the 8 sec spear was the main attraction. It’s a little annoying but a needed nerf imo and to be totally honest you could play without a legendary as warrior and still be strong. It also means that going for slightly more haste than warriors were previously doing might be the play, instead of maximum crit.