Pvp dk OVERNERFS AGAIN

potato chips player
i have no prob with spellwarden nerf if they buff deathstrike
but nerfing our ms efect and dot by 30% this is pure overkill

who cares about the dps nerfs when dk were doing high burst high sustain
the spellwarden nerf is all that matter boy

and yes see? peto werent nerfed all good buddy

lol high burst high sustain we play diffrent games i gess or you have 0 idea waht you talk about
single target dk burst is nonexictent and you need to press 7 drs to start it any 1.2 player can react to iy
dk single susstain is ajoke all dmg came from adot wich without cds never even took somones hp from 100%
ppl like you are sad for me

ok let me put it differently
2.5+ dks were doing high burst and high sustain because their burst is 20 seconds cd from each other
and i guess they know better how to press their buttons than u do kid

batata player my dk is above 2.5 atm
waht 20 sec are you talking about
do you play the new korean copy of wow or what?

apocalypse is 45seconds cd and ghouls last for 20seconds leaving 25seconds between ur burst windows
want me to explain how ur spec works ma boi??

pfffff lol you have no idea how dk burst work
pls stop making fun ofyourself

well it seems i play with a better dks than u’re
or wouldnt u call ur 45s disease/pet transform/apocalypse a burst? xd
why do i die to it then…
or u’re still stuck in the shadowlands where abom limb was considered a burst cd? lmao dude it does 3k damage rn

i could explain you whole rotation but i cba wasting time
you have no clue
have agood day

i have a clue u dont and now u’re gonna drop below ur 2.5 because u will die to casters now
cheers

FDK will be fine too? Because now I literally melting from anything…because of people like you we are trash tier…

Ppl like me? I got like 1100 rating. Iam Just playing for vault and conquest, and just chilling and having fun. But ppl like me make your gaming sux. I am rly sorry. Ill quit right away sir :blush:

Yet you post crap like “bla,bla,bla we will be fine, all good, stop whine”. Ye people like you….

But for real… We will be fine. Just chill dude. Its only a game. Relax, chill and haw fun.

Pet adds a debuff to the target its on reducing the damage they do to you by 15% so with the nerf it will now be 10% so we not take 5% more damage from the target that we are going on also if they stack sweeping strikes could add it aoe so its a very big nerf tbh.

1 Like

Is there really people who still don’t understand this?

The class is not going to get any remote semblance of balance so long as the passive called runic empowerment exists, death knight is always suppressed because blizzard themselves are completely incabable of estimating the defenses of the death knight so long as this mechanic exists, why do you think people have hated it for over a decade? Runic corruption is no different in this regard.

1 Like

You wont believe it but there are :smiley: There are even people saying that obvious nerfs are opening slots for other skills :smiley: :smiley: Literally people believe that nerfing something now will bring something good in the future :smiley:

The DS “buff” can’t make up for gutting Spellwarden. So DK will be squishy for both melee and casters. This is the end of DK in pvp.

Blizzard saying they are not comfortable with survivability of DKs yet, makes me want to ask them, where do they see DKs in the future? What’s comfortable for them?

They don’t want DK to have any survivability at all. Getting shred like paper by war/ww/dh ain’t enough. And since the top 1% DK will still do well playing in their r1 team they’ll be very happy with that.