Pvp dk OVERNERFS AGAIN

Guys the nerfs to SW are nothing but expected and normal imo . Little to counter play and it’s a passive ability to begin with. Always active completely braindead. This will make sure we will play different builds while being fair towards casters. We still have AMS and AMZ + DS will finally heal. I prefer having that on demand than a passive ability.

And the nerfs weren’t that horrible when ferals got hit the hardest. At least the FOTMs will jump onto the warriors and whatnot. I do like the changes and I’m curious to see what builds will be better for dk + in most cases we can finally spec into something else when not full caster cleave teams.

Dude, stop thinking that Blizz doing it with good will in mind. Yes SW nerfs were expected, where are buffs to physical def? Where are buffs to FDK damage? DS unnerf wont be enough… Here is what will happen now, we suffered from physical damage, now we will suffer from magical too…Like honestly stop thinking that Blizz actually knows what they are doing, they dont, they never did…

2 Likes

Spellwarden nerf is fine by me dmg nerf and necrotic wounds nerf is 0 iq move

1 Like

F*** this game, f*** whoever is behind these nerf, and f*** the guy responsable for banning me. Take care, I quit.

Death Siphon and Blood Presence.

Or make Blackgate teleport us in arenas.

Everyone is a flying, jumping and teleporting - if you only hit smoke, you gonna survive too, i guess.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.