PvP Hotfixes Incoming - Feb. 13

It is good, but when it makes sense. MW, Rdruid and at least HPala have good healing output. They will still throw decent heals - they’ll just oom faster than before. Meanwhile, discs who were already ooming pretty fast, will be literally killed with this nerf if their output isn’t buffed (and Dark Archangel type of gamplay completely changed).

1 Like

These fixes will just make dampening comps even better. Lock/druid/x will just outshine mage/druid/x.

No? healers will be oom before high dampening. Mage will be god I think now in s2.

One thing i did not understand, are those nerfs applied on top of the mana regen nerfs from the begging of the expansion or they are just replacing it?

1 Like

Dang, Disc got ruined rip

I feel like they just don’t want healers in PvP period, tbh

Or if you do you should just be a Druid

2 Likes

The prophet have spoken… did you read the patch note at all?
This is very very slight buff to priest… compare to all.

Don’t know if you are playing disc priest, but priests already had huge mana issue. Since season 2 the only way to top someone is Shadow Ment spam which is 3 % base mana = 3000 mana. Disc was the class with the biggest mana issue. So 10 % less then the rest is still too much.

3 Likes

And you think this is nerf compare to others?

This should be in total.

Keyword here being “reduced by” instead of saying “by an additional”.

So Disc priest will now have the highest mana regen in arena of all the healers.

The previous nerfs were as follow:
Druid was 30%, Disc 15%, hPriest 30%, hPala 30%. RShaman 30%. MW 30%
So the overall difference is becomming even smaller then before… So yes this is nerf. Again in order for disc too keep up with druid in terms of HPS, we spend a lot more mana. But since you are holly pal, i am sure that this type of resource is kinda new to you.

Ye thanks for the answer, but if that is the case - still disc priest will have the biggest mana issues from all healers.

Drae on suicide watch

2 Likes

True
I don’t have a purge to spend my mana on.

Mana Rift is back boys

:pog:

It is unplayable if it stays like this especially for disc.
You don’t have those stealth drinks like rDroods or ports like a monk.
This is a poorly implemented hotfix which should fix dampening games I guess?
If this is all Blizzard can come up with to balance their game then all hope is lost for this game.

2 Likes

You are a Nelf, you have stealth drinks.

On the topic: this hotfix is fixing dampening games, maybe requires few tweaks here and there to balance ooming of all healing classes, but concept is not so bad as many of you portray it to be.
It is actually the closest to tbc-wotlk arenas than ever before.

What ideas do YOU have to fix dampening games?

Oh yeah sure because shadowmeld allows me to stay in stealth, right? No it doesn’t.

Finally all healers gotta care now about their mana.
Its a bless.

Considering the previews mana nerfs, Disc priest actually got higher nerf than resto Druid. I like it. We will still be the gods.

It’s fine for Disco to be weaker mana wise considering they do far more dmg than any other healer.

Since both side of 3s matches have a healer (or ends as fast that mana doesn’t matter), then your mana efficiency matters only compared to the enemy healer.

What matters then is your mana efficiency / enemy mana efficiency.

Applying nerf.

(your mana eficiency * 0,55) / (enemy mana efficiency * 0,50) = 1,1 * ( your mana efficiency / enemy mana efficiency)

so it’s a buff
and if you want exact number, it’s 10% buff
that’s maths
if you don’t understand logical explanation of others, nor maths, then it’s not our fault and you should blame yourself for not seeing it as buff, not us