PVP is not balanced

I propose some changes to level the playing field in battlegrounds between horde and alliance, i know this may be somewhat unpopular but i believe it is necessary as horde seem to win 80:20 which obviously indicates theres a problem somewhere. No one wants to lose this many times, so long i have cried out “why am i still playing? why am i still the paying?”

Proposed Changes (I am not asking for all changes to be inserted into the game at once… but I am trying to give blizzard some options to pick and the choose from as is my right.)

Allow alliance to have 1 extra member in their group for BG. (This should help the win and the loss ratio)

Allow alliance to join as horde similar to how THEY can join Alliance. (If that isn’t horde favoritism i do not know what is, quite simply that is all the evidence you need. They get to do something we simply cannot.)

Give alliance superior PVP talents. (Boost active effects by 10% for alliance)

A buff similar to what we see in the raiding scene, determination. It will read

“You have lost 1 game and here is the 5% additional damage”
“You have lost 2 game and here is the 10% additional damage”
“You have lost 3 game and here is the 25% additional damage”

Do you see now blizzard? Would that be so hard? No one wants to pay to be absolutely demolished, where is the fun in that?

3 Likes

:joy: I’m not going to say anything at all guys, nothing, not a word.

8 Likes

I have not been in PVP for a long time and these are what I encountered during AVing yesterday:

• Horde Premades everywhere
  • Matches being won most of the time by the horde. Did about 11 AV’s yesterday. 1 alliance win, 10 horde wins.
  • At the start of matches alliance players saying things like “Who’s ready to lose again?” and “Just farm exp and honor, alliance always lose.”
  • Horde being able to push forward easily through alliance

I done warmode briefly when it was new, but there were way too many Horde about so I turned it off for good. I would like EXP bonuses from warmode, but… you can’t level if you’re being killed constantly on a 5 to 1 ratio (sometimes greater.)

4 Likes

This has been my experience too but blizzard will not hear, they are horde players it is obvious to anyone with eyes to see. Perhaps they are trying to inspire faction changes? that would make sense from this greedy company that do nothing to level this playing field.

it really is 80:20 before the game begins everyone knows this, they say “well we better just lose as fast as possible!” how is that fun?

2 Likes

Weird i played on alli against 1.9-2.1k horde players and we only lost like 3 times :thinking:

The win ratio is roughly 50/50 really unless you counter a full premade on voice.

It’s all about the time of day also. You wanna win on alliance, you play outside peaktime. Early on the day/afternoon - Early hours on the morning.
I won 2/3 BG’s yesterday, and have won 3/3 today (so far)

1 Like

Yeah AV is almost undoable as alliance

1 Like

It’s not fun knowing you’re going to lose, due to pro-PVPers and raiders gone Horde side and Horde having better racials etc. The table is so stacked on their side. Blizzard might be making a financial success of all the faction changes to the Horde for easy mode PVP.

Some horde even go as far as server crashing when facing a L.

In one match against a Russian Horde premade yesterday, the alliance were pushing down hard and making ground due to some miracle. Then… then all the alliance got kicked from the AV. Resigned into WoW to see a wall of WTFs and other things.

1 Like

Its illusion…

All good players are making groups for PvP and only cattle for slaughter is going solo. That’s why Horde complains that they are losing and Alliance is complaining that they are losing as well.

Even when mayority of Horde is winning then YOU should keep winning as well as long as you are not playing solo with the rest of cattle.

Blockquote

In one match against a Russian Horde premade yesterday, the alliance were pushing down hard and making ground due to some miracle. Then… then all the alliance got kicked from the AV. Resigned into WoW to see a wall of WTFs and other things.

I have never experienced this yet and i hope never to, cannot imagine the frustration, especially in the face of a possible win. How is this even possible? the horde have absolutely no honor and it is stories such as the one you shared that show this…

1 Like

None of the AV farming I’ve done has consisted of any premades. In fact it’s been very frustrating trying to get people to do the necessary. But we get there eventually. It’s like trying to herd rabbits. They all run off all over the place.

1 Like

Sadly. Almost all of my matches went like this in AV: Horde push through strong, turning the bunkers and GYs half orange then storm the final bridge into alliance spawn area, within 5 to 10 mins. I try putting my all in as do others, but never works out, they just keep moving in strong.

1 Like

yikes another whining bunny
I have completely vice versa experiences
the overall ratio is roughly 50/50
there’s no grounds to make any changes

You don’t need to form one because the favor is stacked on your side Horde wise. You yourself could go farming whatever animal it is you need to tame-hand in for the mount reward, kill nothing and still get a AV win in under 10 mins with no contribution. Try playing the alliance side and you’ll see the premades and generally strength of the horde in there.

2 Likes

They packet bomb the server the AV instance is on, pretty shady. And no way to report them because once you’re kicked and back to where you were pre-AV you’ve no horde to right click and report for it.

That’s simply not true.

When the people who know how to win can’t get the people to stop afking, we lose.

Fortunately it’s a daily now so once they’ve done one hand in they tend to join in.

Oh thats nice very contructive - very constructive indeed. I’m discussing the issues of the hour not whining, if you can’t see that then i feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Today from 9am to 1pm I did AV 8 times total, we only lost 2 games (alliance).

All very fast, just one game horde was proactive to tactics.

How?

Type tactics, press alt + up and keep spamming so players see.
No premades, just communication with player who want to listen and a winning strategy.

It’s something I miss in BGs, only other time I remember tactic calling being so influential was in Ashran when WoD was current content.

It prove to me that win ratio can be affected if you are willing to put in the effort, I have done this BG so many times since release day, only when I put in this effort do my results change.

1 Like

so what, you are trying to say that we lose because we are lazy and afk? I was literally exhausted after my last game in yesterday, nice of you to say, NOT.

1 Like