PVP is not balanced

You show me where I said that!

Dear me that is a whole new level of twisting.

anyway, no one gives a single sheet about 21lvl poor Dwarf

This is my classic char as if i would use my main here for you to abuseā€¦ yes not going to happen.

You really need to play more Ally, so you can see just how bad it actually IS with the premade. You cannot just come and say that it is simply not true, just by judging how you play on horde.

1 Like

Friends have merced Alliance for faster queue but I farmed the Frostwolf rep so did all mine has horde and faced my 30-40min queue to get in.

I am sick of the place grinding all through revered to exalted.

However playing the objectives wins the BG. Traditionally AV is an Alliance dominated BG.

2 Likes

I have won about equally on both horde and alliance. These bias threads really need to stopā€¦

2 Likes

Mercing doesnā€™t really cut it though :stuck_out_tongue: I think you have to live it, to believe it :wink:

About the AV yes, the modern version is very ally dominated, but the eventā€¦ not at all. I have given up at this point lol

3 Likes

I am levelling various Alliance chars but Iā€™d rather not have to set foot in AV again. I am sick and tired of trying to get a huge group of people to do the objectives. Iā€™ve done my bit. Itā€™s exhausting.

So Iā€™m going to stick to using Legion invasions with the WM bonus, Event bonus and XP pot.

3 Likes

They packet bomb the server the AV instance is on, pretty shady. And no way to report them because once youā€™re kicked and back to where you were pre-AV youā€™ve no horde to right click and report for it.

Wow, are you serious? so literal terrorists then, imagine my surprise over here that this would be the case.

and PUNYELF so now i cant read and i twist what is written very nice of you to say and exactly what i expect from horde. Careful with your meaning because if you are seen in game i will not hesitate.

1 Like

You want to make out I said something I have not. That is all on you.

If you want to believe that of your fellow Alliance, feel free, but Iā€™m not saying that nor have I said that.

This is the hardest part. In my games today I shout tactics, in our closest game as soon as something goes wrong I become subject to a torrent of abuse, this happened today, some insult me personally and others say ā€œitā€™s no useā€ and resort to afking in base.

They all ended up leaving/kicked for afk and we win less than 15 minutes later.

I love for other players to coordinate, I really do, coordination and clutch battles make these bgs so enjoyable to me, itā€™s not about winning really, gotta have fun first.

I completely understand why people decide to not communicate and people who jump to insults should be ashamed.

2 Likes

Itā€™s nice to hear it worked and you won the bulk of your matches :slight_smile:

Yep its been like this for years Dwarf-Friend, unfortunately. Thats why they included the mercenary mode so Horde can fight against its own faction for lack of Alliance players queueing against them.

Luckily Alliance wins equally as much, if not, most of the fights when they really put the effort in and exclude toxicity in the /party chat.

2 Likes

For me, even the losses was a nice experience because they were close fought and people tried their best.

I never play horde but I like to ponder on the state of things from their perspective, I think itā€™s probable that itā€™s very similar to alliance atmosphere.

Many games fall in-to the same set of tactics so if you lay down some advice in a nice manner that seems realistic, players will bite.

One such call is

ā€œLeave Snowfall GY, all come IB, if you need Korrak you can kill an npc in Zul Drak, much easier!ā€

Snowfall is a bad cap tactically, it pulls players further away from key objectives and the path between them is littered with strong npcs.

1 Like

Yea that part actually tilts me when they do that and I preform worse when that happens sometimes I wish I can mute bg chat when playing on Alliance because all we do is insult each other like immature creeps so would not be a total loss to have it off as alliance and instead add loud ping system like in league like enemy missing and or red ping for warning just like in moba.I donā€™t think that the guys from Riot will have any issues with Blizz copying their system.

Bingo, you have found out why Alliance loses ā€œmost of the timeā€.
Because the viscious cycle has faction changed skilled+patient players to the Horde, we are left with players who are still learning how to do PvP and just those that cant handle a little heat.
Toxicity in the chat derails the group to follow the objective, to communicate for incoming invasion or to report captured towers(etc).
Every BG group Iā€™ve been in that is consistently focusing on the objective and putting feelings aside, had like 80% win chance. Which is what Horde is doing.

Toxic groups for me just translate to auto-loss :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I spend my time telling people to stop capping snowfall :joy:

I have at this moment played 114 BGā€™s on this toon (most in endgame), I won 60. Thatā€™s a little above 50% really :stuck_out_tongue: not too bad

1 Like

Blizzard doesnā€™t have to pick anything of what you propose. Just saying.

No one does that though, people look down on those who actually hide ON ALTS