PVP is not balanced

Can someone tell me when exactly these halcyon days of balanced PvP were? I recall both sides complaining about bias towards the other side since day one…

3 Likes

If blizzard have any sense at all they will listen to a paying customer, look address my points but no need for this.

I personally have an issue about all the premade. It does not belong in casual random BG’s imo. But that is most likely Blizzard who has failed the Rated BG’s we have to blame :woman_shrugging:

Otherwise, then yes - I guess people are swift with the blaming whenever they loose a BG. There IS a Vast difference in the mindset at the different faction though.
Horde help each other and go for objectives, while Alliance mostly run around and do each their own thing, refusing to do objectives. But that is nothing about imbalance, just about people.

2 Likes

Yea I am one of those dang I got to work on that myself thank you for the info on the situation that we both agree on I got to grow some balls because I easily break into anger when someone tries to play a drill sergeant to me :frowning:.

Are people claiming that there are premades because they lose? Or is there more to it.

It’s 50/50 to that aswel there are usually when I play alot of Russian premades on Alliance side my Slavic bros kick butt when I’m on Horde so it’s a loss because usually random bg teams are casual pvpers they don’t have that I wanna win all the time mentality Russians have.But other 50% of the time it’s balanced casual players on both sides that play for fun this is my PvP experience.

I’ve not seen a Russian premade in a long long time and I’ve not seen a single premade in the AV event BG

No the horde are always in the premades in MY EXPERIENCE. 80:20 ratio, something stinks.

1 Like

Well lucky you I guess I meet them all the time when I play on Horde it’s probably cause I’m Serbian and it matches me vs more Slavs because that’s what I keep telling myself.

I do avoid large BGs at weekends, that’s when they seem most active :wink:

1 Like

Well I won’t play PvP on weekends :crazy_face::+1:.

The regular BGs are usually okay.

1 Like

Get in there, take Charge by communicating a tactic.

If people follow you have a hood chance to win.

1 Like

Well there are communities for premade PvP, I know russians runns some on both Horde and Alliance. They are a mix of all servers which goes under the EU section. So the thing with “they are only premade if they are from the same server” is no longer valid :stuck_out_tongue:
Short answer is yes, there are premades and many of them. The ones I have heard about the most runns… 19:00 servertime… I think :thinking:

1 Like

Mim your logic is wasted in this thread they will not see at all. The premades are just in our minds i guess.

1 Like

giving the alliances better pvp talents is not needed, the only thing i agree with is making mercenary mode for both sides. I wouldnt mind a 30 minute queue to get on the horde side in korraks revenge.

1 Like

I wish that we could just get rid of the factions all together for pvp now i think of it, imagine that… a 50/50 wl ratio…

1 Like

They will listen, most definitely. They don’t have to accept anything of it. No where it says that you as paying customer should get your wishes fulfilled as soon as possible.

Being a customer doesn’t mean that you are next in line at BlizzSupport desk, to express what you want or do not want and wait for it to happen because you are giving them money.

You “giving them money” means you support what they do and that doesn’t have to reflect what you think at all.

If someone is on fire and i suggest they roll on the floor and they ignore, well… also please do not presume to know why i give blizzard money because at this point i do not know.

Don’t give them money then but don’t presume that you know that they are … well, “on fire”.