PvP is significantly harder than PvE

You misinterprete what I’m stating. If everyone was trying to PvP the quantity of players at each % would increase massively.

We are talking hypothetical ability for a player to learn the game well enough to make be able to compete for that.

Can I sue this person for stealing my thread?

Ask Anihilatéd, I heard his legal team loves this kind of job.

I’m more surprised someone thought this thread worth stealing tho.

Nice reading comprehension skills. Me saying you failed 3 bosses means you are indeed 9/12 despite your guild having pretty maxed out gear already toward the end of the expansion. People did only tank pugs up to 7/12 already in may. Also hilarious that you think 4/8 EP is a braggable achievement when even pugs did this.

Your pvp is hilariously low at 1300 rating in 2v2 which implies you are probably a mouse clicker as any decent player with 480 gear couldve strolled to 1800 without understanding the game much.

I went to 2100 in 2v2 while I played three days of arena with random pugs with less amount of games than your 1300, as I find arena massively boring, but I needed a trinket on my other char.

Maybe you shouldnt comment on the hardness of pvp and pve when you clearly have problems being decent in the first place.

Tell that to Koreans.

To make people like you react. ATTENTION!

Just don’t reply to a troll like them, and they will **** off for good in a thread. You’ll never ever see them again once they see they can’t get the attention from the poster they are trying to bait. They so desperately desire. Ever again.

It’s just annoying how these trolls claim to be experienced or good at the game and constantly spew out their toxicity, yet when I check out their profile, they’ve done absolutely no content. Sometimes I feel like the anonymity the internet provides brings out the worst of people who are already scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I also find it funny how someone who has done absolutely no Mythic content dares open his mouth. Hypocrisy at its finest!

This is what I would say.
A 3v3 has little room for a “carry”.
A 20 man mythic can have a couple of carries later in an expac when gear and practice has made the raid basically a farmable thing.
But a 40v40 BG has enough room for a bunch of carries also.

Mano a Mano PvP is probably the most meritacratic element of the game where pure skill will win out.

This is why I don’t PvP, it is beyond me…

Imagine playing a MMORPG and complaining about PvE.

I’m not complaining about it. I’m just saying that it’s easier.
There’s nothing wrong with it being easy.

Well, they laugh at you because you feed them. Be better and don’t give them they attention they desire, and they will disappear like wind fast.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.