PvP nerfs seem to be reverted for 9.1

as the title suggest. it seems that the pvp nerfs for Death Strike and Pillar of Frost have been reverted on the ptr.

With the 1.6% Conduit for Death Strike the tooltip says it heals for 9.7% in arena
Pillar of Frost tooltip in arena says 20% strength

ht tps://imgur.com/a/qpwVBgv

Edit: what in the blue hell do i need to do so i can include links in my posts?

4 Likes

Sounds good, maybe i can have fun in bgs again :smiley:

I hope this is true.

it is
also, frostwyrm fury and cold heart
here PTR testing

youtube. com/watch?v=miyHdnz2GSY

2 Likes

hmm that sounds like not intended as wyrm and cold heart are major pve nukes that need that pvp nerf. wyrms specialy given what the legendary does

1 Like

perhaps, i’d still like for frostwyrm do more damage than it is on live

there are classes that do even higher dmg with single hits on a lower cooldown. The dragon is 3min cd baseline… If its not the legendary it would be absolutely trash in pvp.

Satisfying.

Oh, wow. My wishes was heared. Kekw If this going for live i even don’t know what spec should i main.

and those need to be tuned down, not everyone being tuned up

Holinka Meta inc.

when i tested it yesterday frostwyrms dmg was cut by 66% in pvp as it is on live.
maybe they already reverted back to the orignal nerf on ptr and it was only unnerfed for a couple hours.

just tested it again. frostwyrms fury dmg is reduced in pvp

rip… oh well.

the tooltip shows so, but the damage itself is different(just tested it again on duel) cold heart does 9k, frostwyrm 13k

tried it just now with fallen crusader, pof and on-use-pvp-trinket and it hit a priest with no defensives for 9,7k

edit just dueled a rogue: 10k cold heart and 14k frostwyrms fury

edit again: those dmg numbers where all non critical hits

1 Like

are u guys testing inside instance pvp or world pvp?

death strike and pillar i tested in arena and in a duel in fron of org.

frostwyrm i tested outside org only

Dont tell me, dont give me hope that I will finally heal myself for more than 3K with a death strike

I was healed for around 5,x k if I recall correct

1 Like

How is that a revert? It used to be 10% without the conduit.

Still better than nothing though.