PVP rating - Premades for Casual Players

Premades: The premades Cancer on random bg’s must be stoped. A casual player needs more than 6-7 hours per day to win a normal and epic BG, while at 99,99999% have to fight against premade groups.
Rating : The other cancer, “boost teams”, don’t let casual players to do even a few pvp battles in Arena, while the minimum time alive in there is 5-7 seconds because on 99,99999% you have to fight against a pro boost team.
As a casual player, you will never be able to take even the first rating, so your gear will be too low, for those who come to bg’s for Ganking, while you spend thousants of hours on PVP, UNLESS you pay 200-300 euros for a Boost and be something you are not…
I suggest removing Premades from random BG’s.
Also the rating system should leave some players at the middle stages of every season to have access to higher Ratings, even if they need twice or more Conqueror’s amount for this.
This glorius game became a Pay to Win game, for Lazy people, which do not try to improve themselves.
You destroyed the Guilds, while everyone can do the same raid several times, this is a gift for pro boosters, and a final blow for guilds.
Have you ever checked the trade channel? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED for this!!!
Everything is for Sale!
Another Cancer is the Bot farmers but i will make another topic for this…
Ty for your Time

10 Likes

Ok i can see the frustration presented in your argument so, it does make it difficult to read as it a brain dump / frustration dump…

Although your statement is massively over exaggerated in places, its hitting on the facts that yes, premades, I feels and judging off alot of the posts on the forums, the majority of the community feels, that they don’t belong in casual BGs. RBG’s very purpose, was designed to cater for this. However this can be resolved by a simple “groups face only groups” in BGs and this is entirely down to blizzards matchmaking system.

I’m struggling to see the argument in your rating statement. If you read in between the lines Blizzard have acknowledged their current rating system is terrible, thus, rating is no longer going to be anything more then “epeen” and cosmetic worth in dragonflight. So you wont be subjected to it.

My advice, play something else or just switch off to these gripes until the new expansion comes, as none of these will be resolved within Shadowlands.

1 Like

No it shouldn’t. Join a premade community if you enjoy EBGs. You can’t expect 30 people from LFR to clear a heroic raid either.

Factually untrue. Before I started playing with pre-mades, I had a win ratio of about 65% with over 400 ebgs.

Also not true, especially not outside prime time.

Try again.

4 Likes

I would not call them a ‘‘pro boost team’’ when they need to form a community to beat a random and uncordinated group of people in a casual game mod

1 Like

ye thats why u cant lfr q for a heroic raid.

4 Likes

And we’re back on topic.

You always say that the premades face uncoordinated people, when the normal thing is that you have to play against another enemy premade.

7/10 random Bgs are against horde premade and we face the same groups every day (That’s how we know they’re premade).

1 Like

U never get tired of running normal bgs in premades 24/7 vs blue geared?

3 Likes

I never get bored of helping alliance pugs to defeat Horde premades :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are not helping them. You make them worse players. They’ll never become good players by running over enemies that are completely undergeared.
Maybe that’s the reason 90% of Alliance players are terrible at pvp and don’t know how to play their class.

1 Like

Are we terrible?
Explain then how we win the majority of normal Bgs, or how alliance used to dominate rated PvP for years.

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Bloodfeather/Bawor

1 Like

I’m happy i got all my bg achivs back in the days when premade was not a thing, only thing that can make me go back to bgs is if blizz add a new bg with new achivs to do.

Shuffle is so good no premades there i just sit there for now and roll.

Solo que bg next maybe :smiley: ?

Yes, please. All people that cry over premades should play Solo Shuffle. There you Will never find premades.

1 Like

As i said i did all bg achivs already, no point for me to go bgs atm its even less honor gain, only thing i can think about is go normal bg no premade for fun, but it’s only premades so no fun.

1 Like

How come u sit bgs 24/7 in premade and only lvl 729?

And where is ur battlemaster u got nothing, u just sit premade own all 24/7 nothing else?

I don’t get u, u try to play cool but u got nothing?

I just play for win, rarely play for achievements.

Talk for yourself. I dont play that much

1 Like

The type of people who need to be at a significant advantage in order to win. Scum of the casual PvP community. It’s clearly unintended for it to be possible due to needing to be shady for it to work, but Blizzard still hasn’t found a way to fix it. Or start handing out bans to people who’re abusing it.

9 Likes

You described the 90% of Horde population xD

1 Like

Statistics from the rectum. Love it.

5 Likes

Maybe u not play much but when u play u only play premades, means u chicken.

Abusing of what? Premades aren’t illegal.

The toxicity lvls and agresivity of this forum are huge.

1 Like