PVP rating - Premades for Casual Players

Says the person abusing a loophole to face players trying to gear up.

3 Likes

1° of all, I mainly play random BG, not Epic.
2° I talked with GM, he told me synchronizing premades is 100% legit.

Yeah, 90k players “trying to gear Up” lmao…

1 Like

That’s why they intentionally broke the addon that allowed you to do just that. You’re so full of crap the toilets jealous.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/AycZnf2

That’s what you are for, staining the place with your toxicity.

1 Like

But i wanna play x1 normal bg for fun, is that possible or premade?

Most people who’re evil don’t consider themselves to be so. You’re in-denial. You’re obscenely toxic, and also one of the many reasons why PvP has hit an all-time low.

You continue your trashy premading though. Hopefully it cures your Horde complex. Not like horde and alliance players are both exactly the same people IRL.

Edit: Also your screenshot is hilarious. GM’s are clueless players, and a lot of them don’t even play WoW. I should know, I’ve had a few guildies over the years who worked in Versailles (which I got friends & family benefits from) The screenshot means nothing.

Again, there’s a reason why Blizzard broke the addon to prevent mass joining the same BGs.

2 Likes

Im evil because im doing premades /facepalm.

What is the next?

This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Using shady ways to join groups as 40 people. Queue up as 40 players into an epic BG. Oh wait, you can’t. I wonder why.

3 Likes

And that make me evil? xD

Even a Gm said me syncronizing premades isn’t against rules. I put the screenshot.

2 Likes

GM’s are people like you an I. They’re literally rock bottom of Blizzard employees. I’m not going to repeat myself. Read above.

1 Like

Yeah, they are called “Game masters” because potato.

Your founts: Miami

2 Likes

The same game masters who told me I’m not viable for refunds, but contact someone competent and get a full refund, and a store mount as compensation :clown_face:

Also, I bet you that GM who replied is an English speaker with a GCSE in spanish lmao

And?

Cool story…

1 Like

U actually are.

I feel like the boosting community or generally, the LFG tool has completely ruined parts of what made WoW a great game in my opinion. I agree - they should ban or remove boosting completely because what does it do? Although I am sorry but I don’t think there are boosters holding back people from climbing. If you climb late you will be at a gear disadvantage at one point (which I dislike) but it is still POSSIBLE to climb.

As for premades and bg communities, people go around defending both sides saying that premades should be banned or that it is okay to play as premades. Without trying to take a standpoint - why do you think that premades started?

Sure you have the people who want every possible advantage because they cannot win otherwise but I think there must be more to it.

We don’t have a 40-man epic rated gamemode so HOW could these people actually play rated pvp if they want to do it as 40 people?

Horde players saying stuff like “how does it feel to kill blue-geared people?”… The average ilvl of horde is higher than the one on alliance and by soloqueing a lot it is frustrating when you are placed in a team of 50k players vs 90k players. Do I immediately give up and flame the system? I accept that it is unfair and do my best to make my team win. Most people just give up or leave…

And it IS more fun to play with friends and if you have 2-3 friends and que for a 10man bg you will do really well no matter what. And that is something that is allowed?

nah ur not evil because of it ur just the

/tar Ðelenis
/spit

2 Likes

Hyperbole. I was talking in reference to people who’re in prison. A lot of them don’t see themselves as evil/toxic/nasty/stupid. No, you’re not evil, but you certainly are very toxic, and judging from your char profile, you’ve been abusing the system for a very long time, and seem to almost brag about it, mentioning it at the drop of a hat every time you get the chance.

And your reasoning behind it is because you love killing horde. It’s a game, and the fact you have a personal vendetta against players who choose to play the opposite faction is quite comical. Especially when a lot of them play both factions, and are no different human beings IRL.

But I guess you got to get your cheap thrills from somewhere. Just a shame it requires abusing an in-game system, at the expense of people who follow the limit of 5 man grouping.

3 Likes

Anyone that sits premade 24/7 is a joke if u ask me.

Play like me, fair games no preamdes more fun for all.

2 Likes

You are the one calling people Scum, trash and another stuffs just because you are in disapoint with the game style. That make you toxic.

1 Like

We got screenshots of you playing in 20+ premades from Oreluk. xD

My profile show I mainly play 10-15 man bgs, where the Max I play is in 5 man premades