PVP rating - Premades for Casual Players

As i said i solo que sometimes.

If u grind to lvl 1,5k honor u expect never get into premade from solo que get real.

U so bad think i sit in community to farm honor lvls, no i don.t.

1 Like

If it wasn’t true, you wouldn’t take offense to it. But you know I’m right. Be on the receiving end of a premade railing a bunch of randomers and see how many players just straight up leave the BG and alt f4 WoW.

Make you feel good? I’d say that’s pretty scummy. Ruining people’s BGs for the sake of your own selfish (and weird) wantings. Especially when it’s not intended for you to do what you’re doing. RBGs are there for a reason. Stick to those? but I guess not so much, because then you’d have to play vs people on the same level of organisation as you. Which would be a no-no for what I can only describe as a school bully.

3 Likes

So if anyone insults me, I shouldn’t be offended?

I Will not lose the dreams by your insults, but I reported and I’ll let all on forum moderator’s hands

1 Like

I think the same of you. Just read your posts in this thread with that harassing actitude.

1 Like

Lose a discussion - proceed to act victimized, while you’ve been doing it for months, probably years in your premade grouping.

Pot calling the kettle black. Comical really.

2 Likes

While we at it, who is that guy orekuk u talking so much about ?

I did alot of epics back in the days but i can’t recognise oreluk, i remember that pesan and russian mage multiboxer that cheat honor lvls but i don’t know any guy named oreluk.

How I lose, if your argument is playing premades is illegal and “gms has no idea”?

1 Like

U still think u can beat me in a duel, just a question :smiley: `?

I’m sure I can xD

1 Like

I am sure u can’t without ur premade :smiley:

I own shamans in shuffle 24/7 for breakfast.

Then come this night and fight me. Lol

1 Like

I am not that social, i play by my own.

Anything that requires me to play with another guy i hate.

I just play que content or i solo.

I’m not even in a guild becouse i don’t like others :smiley:

Illegal? or against ToS? are you roleplaying as a murloc? Again, go queue as a 40 man BG in a group without being shady and tell me the message you get.

Anyway. Just opened a WoW ticket about you in-game. Because I know that’s not the only shady thing you’ve been doing in-game. I’ll let you know the reply. 2day ETA :laughing:

1 Like

But you’ve also willingly been in premade groups that used banned third party programmes to queue 40man BGs. I cannot wait for the day you get rinsed.

You mean after the horde transferred over because human racial and nightelf racial were massively overpowered?
And where exactly do you see Alliance dominating rated these days?

Just checked those

s://xunamate.com/#/activity/3v3

s://xunamate.com/#/activity/rbg

Good luck :smiley:

Yes, now. Have you checked last season or last years since cataclysm? There was just alliance in all rating.

You mean when almost every horde player had to switch to Alliance because of racials? This is funny, because I remember you saying “But horde racials are so overpowered” - which they aren’t at the moment.

And what now? More than 40% over 2200 are Orcs because Hardiness xD

That’s a pretty ok ratio, because back then 80% were human and 14% night elves. 40% is inside a normal distribution.
Especially in rbg it’s way below 40%