Return to Outland on 2 June in Burning Crusade Classic

Return to Outland on 2 June in Burning Crusade Classic

World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™ will launch globally on 2 June. Wherever you live and whatever path you choose to take, you can be part of one global adventure beyond the Dark Portal.

View Full Article

14 Likes

No thanks. Been there, done it all twice.

So, when will we get 9.1?

Edit: Before classic people whine: this was posted in general before it got moved to classic forum.

10 Likes

fix the damn bugs before release damn it

6 Likes

6 Likes

Too soon Executus

41 Likes

Not fixed instance pathing and mage boosting? also still no gold cap added? Yikes…

6 Likes

ok great, so how long is season 1 SL going to go on for? or is that information only found via the tbc in-game store?

5 Likes

That’s a bold statement.

What if you live in an igloo on a floating iceberg off the coast of Antarctica? Can you also be part of the global adventure beyond the Dark Portal then? :thinking:

5 Likes

tbc hype tbc hype

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s coming out soon, but why such a short pre patch?

Comment on the retail forum maybe?

4 Likes

Blizzard how stupid on a scale 1-10 are you? July release would make sense but 2 weeks of prepatch?

41 Likes

imagine giving us a real date ahead of time and not like yeah prepatch in 2 weeks, and tbc in 4 weeks. This is f***** **** anoucment policy here.

And prepatch only 2 weeks? I know u guys are greedy for the boost to sell but damn.
Major dissapointment about the communication here.

35 Likes

2 week pre patch is not long enough wtf.

pre patch should be atleast a 3 -4 weeks

35 Likes

Whatever happened to “We want a longer prepatch this time around” and whats up with the super tight release schedule? 2 weeks of prepatch and 1 weeks notice on it - not to mention only 4 weeks notice on actual tbc releasing?
I was planing on dungeon leveling, but i guess that wont happen now, no time to plan any vacation or anything with such a short window…

24 Likes

Very disappointing. Pushing just to push it out despite prior promises of long prepatch(Original was what, 45? 54? days) and more. :\ So many bugs still in beta.

20 Likes

PLS, give us a longer Pre-patch, one of the most fun times in game and people need time to lvl there Palis/Shamis

16 Likes

C’mon now, it’s not like this is totally unexpected and no one saw this coming. I mean, let’s not pretend that everyone’s been oblivious to the fact that TBC Classic was imminent.

You’ve had your head buried very deep in the sand if your reaction to TBC Classic releasing is: “Omg I didn’t see this coming!”

3 Likes

Waste of time - we came back for Vanilla as that’s the golden era.
TBC was where your screwing the pooch and you will kill wow all over again.

5 Likes

We cant boost new races but 2 weeks are not enough to level a paladin/shaman unless you buy mage boosts or take time off work and grind 24/7. Thanks for nothing Blizzard.

25 Likes

12 days from prepatch to release is a bit low, this will allow nolifers like me to level their new mains if they chose pally on horde/shaman on ally, but people with lives will be stuck in stranglethorn when the portal opens.

17 Likes