The WoW: Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service is Retiring Soon

The WoW: Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service is Retiring Soon

Heads up! The WoW®: Burning Crusade Classic™ Character Clone service will soon be cycled out of the Battle.net® Shop. The service will go on sale shortly before it’s gone for good, allowing you one last chance to be in two places at once.

View Full Article

2 Likes

It is good to see that you are doing something.
When will it be possible to purchase the service of you replying to the forum like you used to do for free?

4 Likes

stop, stop, will there be tbc new season? can you tell me more? stop holding what you want to tell me now

Are you able to create a new to toon for the classic era after that?

I sure hope so! I’m not done with Era yet!
I do not see why not… Those two things are totally independent.

We want TBC era please

2 Likes

Too little, too late.
I already long ago deleted all my clones to make room for new alts.

Which means, get your chars on era as soon as possible if you plan on playing here and do not want to level up again.

Also, in case you have already well worked on chars that you would like to keep on Era.

1 Like

… and now that you’re closing down the RP servers I’m over-happy I did not get lured into using this service. I had actually considered, price being low enough and all that, to revive the last surviving (1 or 2) of my clones on HW TBCC. Now rest assured that I won’t waste my money on this. Cloning on a realm that will be retired would be pure stupidity.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.