Hotfixes: August 23, 2024

Hotfixes: August 23, 2024

Here you will find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: The War Within, Cataclysm Classic, Season of Discovery, WoW Classic Era, and Hardcore.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Why do you remove the PathFinder for the SkaterLamb now but no for the DragonLamb ?

Not true. Malicia still doesn’t sell anything:

1 Like

Where is hotfix for terrible 5s cd on “switch flight style”?

9 Likes

What about Idol of C’Thun? You better fix it before weekend or next reset coz you cant play sp now!

2 Likes

Same. Malicia doesn’t sell anything.

It seems like we have to wait for realm restarts.

Malicia is working! :slight_smile: :+1:

Only no Blitz yet
?

Any news on the fix for WoW crashing when certain items are moused over/traded/when opening mail? Thread on the US forum is getting longer as more people hitting this bug.

Edit: I haven’t yet tested on the other two chars who were getting this error, but after last night’s update I was finally able to retrieve the mail on one character. I did turn off all add-ons first, and retrieve her expiring mails one at a time, just in case!

fix your buggs with achievement progress LOST TY!

When will Mage Tower be tuned? It is impossible, beyond impossible to kill any bosses after prepatch. Appreciate the answer Blizz

What about remix reputation?

4 Likes

If you are removing the ability to mount while using Zen Flight can you at least make it move faster or enable Skyriding on it. It would be awesome to ride a cloud with Skyriding besides, Druids travel form can Skyride.

Still nothing on Idol of C’Thun after today’s changes? Literally an essential capstone talent for shadow priest and we’re getting close to release with it not working at all.

1 Like

It’s the butterknife effect from xal’atath the loser.

Event is broken. At level 35 gear drops are ilv 42 while my heirlooms are 145 or something.

basically, all leveling players without heirlooms are 30% of the strength as intended which in turn makes the final zone bosses take 30 minutes and the minibosses like 10 minutes+ to defeat.

Not to mention half the time you get NO xp after a 30 minute boss fight.

And then some events are broken and have no counter, lasting indefinitely wasting peoples time. The entire thing is broken beyond belief.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Be great if they’d make RECRUIT gear purchasable off vendors
 or make them a 100% drop off Objectives. Leveling a character who’s gear lags so far behind where you can’t even deal with remembrance trash mobs just flat out sucks

Also;

Fart cloud :astonished:

2 Likes

Are we getting a fix for druid flight form? Because the old Steady Flight speed can’t be intended.

Also, heirloom scaling - is it supposed to be consistently a few ilvls below uncommon quality gear rewarded at the same level, because I’d want a refund of the tens of thousands of gold wasted upgrading all of 'em.

2 Likes

Are we getting a fix for ‘The Hall of Shadows’ ?