PvP Tuning -- 27 April

Many thanks, folks!

1 Like

I do not like MW changes, that’s not what we needed at all. Utility is what we need.

missing hunters from my point and some outlaw for 2s but good diratction

3 Likes

That would only buff some comps like RMP for example. Not every comp has a class that can purge. We need a fix into the direction of:

• shorter immunity
  • a longer interrupt duration outside of the immunity
  • internal cd of at least 30 seconds

Better though would be the removal of the trinket in my opinion. Passive effects, especially that strong, are always a terrible design for PvP as they lack skill and counter potential! Designs like that make PvP worse imo, not better.

I forgot Fury Warrior. The damage is already insane but the 40% mortal strike is too much. That should also be fixed.

3 Likes

Exactly. This nerf changes close to nothing. Reduces the burst by a bit but not much. As many many people pointed out the fact that Shiv does so much is a lot more powerful than DoTs ticking x2 on Vendetta. Having them tic x1.5 doesn’t really, really change things too much.

And that despite Døja doing his victory dance and thinking its such a nerf !

That being said it is nice that they hit the borrowed powers instead of the specs themselves for some of these nerfs.

3 Likes

in my opinion no warlock right now should talk anything about balance changes xD destro is broken and resolve as well, some people still hate on warriors/fire/enha/dh when meta is heavy frost/destro, rmp or jungle at higher ratings;d i made destro to see how it feels this patcha and hooly its the most broken stuff ever with 2set 1shot xD

Great, a rogue nerf. I wonder tho if this will do much for assa rogue. But atleast is something. Now what about destro locks?

You’ll still die in a kidney + smoke-bomb if you, or your healer, don’t have trinkets. This will simply allow people more time to react outside of set ups - seen a lot of people simply not press buttons and straight up die to it. Equally I’ve seen people (myself included) not bother with CC on healer and kill ‘brawling’ the other team.

P.S. Assa 4set wasn’t the only issue in the game, perhaps there will be some attention to other classes performing similar stunts?

1 Like

Can ANYONE explain me what was wrong with Blazing Barrier and fire mages? And if something was wrong with fire mages, how barrier nerf can fix this? I see so many op specs(even after these nerfs), but you “nerf” barrier for now reason just to show that you “work”.

i see warlocks are so salty about Shadenox
even with the fact that they are acting like in s4 bfa xd

1 Like

theyre too tanky

1 Like

Changes are somewhat relevant, but why company this big take ages to make it happen baffles me. I wish wow devs were half as good as path of exile ones.

1 Like

What about reducing damage taken when in a arena match?

Its way too high overall. If not that then healing on all specs needs to be buffed.

And please nerf rmp

2 Likes

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Ya, okay sorry

Okay, its not the solution to make all classes a onehitter meta :smiley:

As a healer I got some strange one hits, but the community is even bad, cause If my disc priest is die from an assa rogue, they just stand laugh and spitting on the ground.

They need just pop everything, and impossible to defend it.

So the conclusion is: dont be rude that some classes are one shot, cause everyone uses this bad game design for his own goals to reach higher ratings :slight_smile:

Im just waiting wotlk classic much more then ever since s3 start :smiley:

Yes, I bet it’s nice to have an OP defensive like dark pact is and being able to use a defensive against literally every go even when stunned, but unfortunately not everyone plays lock.

Just because assa isn’t the only issue, it doesn’t mean it should be ignored in its current state - and Blizz seems to agree

1 Like

Ad hominem attacks are so last year. Would it help if I logged another char? Or will you find another reason to attack the person/class and not the argument?

1 Like

Not at all, cuz my argument would be the same.

Not everyone has usable while stunned, 1 min CD defensive to use against every go the rogue does.

Having to use literally every single CD on your spellbook to survive a broken interaction is telling enought that something ain’t right and may be overtuned - especially when some specs may die even through defensives

Yeah and it’s a good change, still need to commit stuff to rogues when they burst so it’s not killed the spec… agreed it was way overtuned then again that’s the flavour of both shadowlands and end of expacs.