PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

They have a responsibility to fix issues like these.
Since a bug has happened that has affected many characters, it should be fixed. Even if it has to be fixed manually, but I am sure they can bulk add the correct titles somehow.

6 Likes

I hope so too but I wouldnt be surprised to be honest. I have no high expectations from Blizzard anymore.

1 Like

It may be, but it would be extremely unfair to leave a large part (assuming we are many with the issues, some may not even be aware, or care) of the player base without last weeks calculated titles, when titles are to many, as me, very important to my character.

3 Likes

Mine didn’t update either, I should have got another rank or two for sure. Hope this is fixed!

3 Likes

Yes, I mean I dont have a high rank on the char I want to play in TBC but I know I would have ranked up and the Title really is important to me. I hope people will bump this until Blizzard sees this. Everyone reading this, thanks for contributing :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Everyone should spam Blizzard with tickets about this. This is unacceptable.
We basically wasted hours and hours for nothing?

4 Likes

I’ve sent a ticket earlier today. Expecting a response tomorrow… And I hope its a good one.

5 Likes

Telling people honor will be calculated then shutting down servers 2 hours earlier and for very many people it not calculating and then not granting titles by simply looking into classic era chars ranks is pretty sad. I would spam tickets until I get warned to get a vacation from it :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s also very unfair. Imagine someone really Reaching R14 with the calculated Honor and about to buy the weapons but now even after this they still have to Farm honor again for their items.

4 Likes

I dont know how many hours I put into the last week to push rank 12… I put alot of time and effort into this, its kinda important for me. I got 600k honor last week and that would for sure give me rank 12 (was 70% in rank 11)

5 Likes

I paid 6 months of subscription, and I wasted 24+ hours of farming honor for nothing?
They need to give us our ranks.

Not just take our money and provide 0 service.

8 Likes

If blizzard tells us we got 1 week left to rank, they better give us ONE WEEK LEFT TO RANK, and give titles accordingly, this is unacceptable.

11 Likes

I had someone on my server rank 13 98% I dont know if he got rank 14 but I wouldnt be surprised if not.

4 Likes

I linked this thread to my Blizzard Ticket. I hope they read this here and will leave us all with a Information. I can wait a day, a week. But I want information.

4 Likes

My classic rank still hasn’t updated :joy: I’m opening ticket know everyone else should. Do the saame as this is 100% issue as it has worked for some people on my server an not for others.

2 Likes

Did the same. Linked this thread in my ticket. This must be resolved…

1 Like

I did this too now when you mentioned it.

2 Likes

Ok nice I hope we get more to do that.

1 Like

Nice one, I did the same - just hope to get some eyes on this for everyone that missed out

1 Like

I did this too right now. I really hope they can fix this as I grinded hard last week to get my new title…

2 Likes